+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If You Are Going To Any Games This Upcoming Season Which Ones Are Planning To Go To

Just want to know which games are my fellow Giants Fans going to if you are going this season?

Im planning to go to the Giants/Falcons game Week 15Dec 16th. Hopefully I can go to that game.

New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Re: If You Are Going To Any Games This Upcoming Season Which Ones Are Planning To Go To

Coming over to stay with friends in Charlotte and going to the Panthers game in week 3

Cant wait for my annual pilgrimage to the US

Regards
    UK
    Non Omnis Moriar

Re: If You Are Going To Any Games This Upcoming Season Which Ones Are Planning To Go To

Every single home game and probably Carolina and Cincy away.......

Veteran

Definitely the opening game if I am not in California's Yosemite National Parkfor a wedding which could still happen lol. Was there after theSuper Bowl 42 win. They played the Skins that year. Strahan busted out of a giant Lombardi Trophy holding the real one. Was friggin' awesome. Probably the Eagles game as well. I'd also like to go to any of Pittsburgh, Green Bay or New Orleans.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

All games except, Bears preseason, Bucs, Browns, and Steelers.

Veteran

Got my tickets for the Bengals game!

I will be at the skins game, and hopefully some additional games too

I usually go to 4 or 5, but since I'm moving I'll probably only make it to one. Probably the game in Dallas.

[quote user="DJloves"]Got my tickets for the Bengals game!
    [/quote]

Where did you get your tickets from?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

[quote user="Antwuan"][quote user="DJloves"]Got my tickets for the Bengals game!
    [/quote]

Where did you get your tickets from?[/quote]
    holy **** I can't believe it's already been 4 years since we played the AFC North. It's not that I just noticed it, but it just hit me that it flew by.