+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did Terrell Suggs Lie To The Ravens ?

Did Terrell Suggs Lie To The Ravens ?

They asked Him were you playing basketball ? He said no. I tore my achilles tendon while doing running conditioning drills. Well a friend of mine said He bought stock in a Unicorn Farm, but I don't believe that either.

Re: Did Terrell Suggs Lie To The Ravens ?

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]They asked Him were you playing basketball ? He said no. I tore my achilles tendon while doing running conditioning drills. Well a friend of mine said He bought stock in a Unicorn Farm, but I don't believe that either.[/quote]
    basketball could be running and conditioning... Maybe Suggs doesn't know it's called basketball and simply calls it running and conditioning exercise. That defense would probably hold up in court if that's how he defines running and conditioning exercise.

If Suggs said it was because of basketball, bye bye guaranteed money (well, some).

Maybe he was shagging fly balls with Mariano Rivera or jumping on a trampoline with Joba Chamberlain.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

+ Reply to Thread