+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Best Camp Ever!

I think this upcoming camp may be the most fun to watch in a while.

RB- Wilson vs. Scott vs. Ware
    We've got 2 dynamic backs with home run speed battling for the #2 RB spot with Wilson and Scott. Don't forget about Ware either.

WR- Barden vs. Jernigan vs. Hixon
    At WR we'll see the return of Hixon and watch him do battle with Randle, JJ, and Ramses.

DT- Austin vs. Kuhn
    At defensive tackle we have Austin looking to prove he belongs in the NFL and the 3 year layoff hasn't robbed him of his skills. Kuhn could surprise people and make the team and be a force to reckon with. They will definitely push each other...it could get nasty!

LB- Herzlich vs. Rivers
    We find out who will be our MLB.

CB- T2 vs. Hosley vs. Prince
    T2 always has a chip on his shoulder and Prince has much to prove after an injury shortened rookie year. Hosely will show up wanting to prove to the FO they didn't make a mistake by drafting him. Who will be #2 CB?

We may have to tell the boys to take it easy and not kill each other! Camp is going to be a BATTLE FIELD!!! 4 months is such a loooooong time.

In the tough times we find out who we are.

Re: The Best Camp Ever!

Don't forget Osi riding the stationary bike with a pouty face.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

the WR and LB battles look pretty sad.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

We also have a potential battle at fullback. Hynoski vs. Martinek. Also, Chad Jones will be involved in Giants camp.

[quote user="B&RWarrior"]I think this upcoming camp may be the most fun to watch in a while.

RB- Wilson vs. Scott vs. Ware
    We've got 2 dynamic backs with home run speed battling for the #2 RB spot with Wilson and Scott. Don't forget about Ware either.

WR- Barden vs. Jernigan vs. Hixon
    At WR we'll see the return of Hixon and watch him do battle with Randle, JJ, and Ramses.

DT- Austin vs. Kuhn
    At defensive tackle we have Austin looking to prove he belongs in the NFL and the 3 year layoff hasn't robbed him of his skills. Kuhn could surprise people and make the team and be a force to reckon with. They will definitely push each other...it could get nasty!

LB- Herzlich vs. Rivers
    We find out who will be our MLB.

CB- T2 vs. Hosley vs. Prince
    T2 always has a chip on his shoulder and Prince has much to prove after an injury shortened rookie year. Hosely will show up wanting to prove to the FO they didn't make a mistake by drafting him. Who will be #2 CB?

We may have to tell the boys to take it easy and not kill each other! Camp is going to be a BATTLE FIELD!!! 4 months is such a loooooong time.[/quote]

Austin vs. Kuhn??? is that really going to be a camp battle??

[quote user="burier"]the WR and LB battles look pretty sad.[/quote]

pretty sad? are u kidding me? this is prob the best competition we've had in these 2 positions in years

[quote user="B&RWarrior"]I think this upcoming camp may be the most fun to watch in a while. [/quote]

Certainly better than last years lawl.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Don't forget Osi riding the stationary bike with a pouty face.
    [/quote]

LMFAO!!!

The battle for the #3 Safety spot will also be a good one

Horton(former starter), Stevie Brown, Sash, Chad Jones, Janzen Jackson(reckless hard hitter) and Jojo Nicholas(long shot UDFA with something to prove)

Im definitely looking forward to the CB battle, right now there's no clear cut winner at #2. With guys like Tyron, and Bruce Johnson coming back we should see insane comp at the position.

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"]The battle for the #3 Safety spot will also be a good one

Horton(former starter), Stevie Brown, Sash, Chad Jones, Janzen Jackson(reckless hard hitter) and Jojo Nicholas(long shot UDFA with something to prove)

Im definitely looking forward to the CB battle, right now there's no clear cut winner at #2. With guys like Tyron, and Bruce Johnson coming back we should see insane comp at the position.[/quote]

I would think it's a battle with T2 and Prince for the #2 CB (with a slight edge to T2
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)