Day 2 of being sick at home. Killing time.
- Tiki Barber - I believe very borderline career. Had he produced one more productive season I would say yes. But his non-football actions will hurt his candidacy.
- Brian Mitchell - We all hardly remember his 2003 performance as a Giant...however he had a tremendous career pre-Big Blue.
- Michael Strahan - First ballot Hall of Famer.
- Eli Manning - First ballot Hall of Famer if he continues to play, at the very least, average for the remainder of his career.
- Justin Tuck - Must play 3 or 4 very strong years to have a shot. The two rings give him a great shot if he continues to play well.
- Hakeem Nicks - Too early to tell, but potential is there.
- Jason Pierre-Paul - Too early to tell, but potential is there.
- Tom Coughlin - Eventually he should get in...but not before Bill.
- Ernie Accorsi - Tremendous career pre-Giants. His path to the Hall should parallel Eli's.