+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

only 5 giants on NFL top 100

eli, tuck, jpp, cruz, & nicks..i think bradshaw is deserving..tebow made list to create a buzz..he's definitely not top 100 material..he shouldnt even be in the NFL

Re: only 5 giants on NFL top 100

[quote user="alau53"]eli, tuck, jpp, cruz, & nicks..i think bradshaw is deserving..tebow made list to create a buzz..he's definitely not top 100 material..he shouldnt even be in the NFL[/quote]A BS list for sure!!!

What is your source?

I think Webster and Snee deserves consideration too.

Veteran

I agree, Webster deserves to be on there.

How many made it last year?

With 32 teams, that's more than most teams, I suspect

+1

I can't name 10 better CBs. Bradshaw should be there too, but the list is about list year more than anything else and last year our run game struggled.
    In the tough times we find out who we are.

[quote user="danishGiant"]What is your source?

I think Webster and Snee deserves consideration too.[/quote]

Snee doesn't deserve it off last years performance.

I don't think Bradshaw really deserves it from last year. I mean he didn't it 1000 yards or anything.

I actually think Webster deserves it more than Tuck does, strictly off last years play.

This is the Players' list, right??

Tuck has notoriety and leadership, and that's what other players see (kind of like a Ray Lewis factor). . .plus he really played VERY well in the postseason (esp. the SB) when everyone's watching.

If there are 10 other CB's on that list, then I'd agree Webby should be on there. In all likelihood, there aren't 10 CB's in a list of 100 players. Probably dominated by QB's and WR's.

I'm nothing more than a fan who watches games on T.V. Having said that, I feel Snee played poorly in 2011, and I hope he rebounds. He certainly doesn't deserve consideration for any on-field honors IMO.

Oh, and 5 players is GREAT!! If there were only 20 teams in the league, 5 players out of 100 would be average. With 32 teams, 5 players is excellent!
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

The list itself is just stupid. I bet these guys know 20 players they think are good and then just christmas tree the other 80. Once Tebow was on there, you knew the list was foobar.