+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Abby sticks up for her Eli

As Abby was leaving rhe studio she overheard someone criticizing the show. She was heard to respond, angrily, "Well, Eli can't do the acting AND the writing."

lol

Veteran

Re: Abby sticks up for her Eli

Haha. Should have had her write the material.

I believe the op is taking a shot at Brady and giselle. When she was asked about the super bowl she snapped back with "well he can't throw the ball and catch the ball" obvious shot at welker

[quote user="zimonami"]As Abby was leaving rhe studio she overheard someone criticizing the show. She was heard to respond, angrily, "Well, Eli can't do the acting AND the writing."

lol[/quote]

hahaha good one.

Yeah its pathetic all the constant criticism of Eli. Also nauseated by the endless comparisons with Rivers. Yadda yadda yadda. Just stop it already. I'll say it just one more time, Keith Rivers could never hold a candle to Eli.

I sure hope you're refering to Philip Rivers the Charger QB and not our latest free agent acquisition!!!

[quote user="bigal1giant"]I sure hope you're refering to Philip Rivers the Charger QB and not our latest free agent acquisition!!![/quote]

These are the jokes, folks

Most critics are saying it was a pretty good episode.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Most critics are saying it was a pretty good episode.[/quote]

Yeah, most are judging it based on standards set by other athletes, not professional comedians. I've been on 3 other team boards (not division rivals) and most there are saying he did a good job.

SNL has never ever been funny the whole way through. If you come away with 2 memorable skits or moments that people will seek out, it's a good episode.

**BREAKING NEWS**

This just in....Patriots RB Danny Woodhead, when asked by ESPN reprters about Abby Manning's outburst, said "That ***** should shut the **** up, and Eli should slap her!!"

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin