+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Interested in seeing what fewell we get

At the start of the season.... He fewell who refused to dial up pressure... Or the one who at the end of the season turned it up by letting the team play and dial up a little pressure .... I hope aggressive fewell is calling the plays next year ... Was pretty good

Re: Interested in seeing what fewell we get

I'm hoping for the best like you are but I'm also just as clueless lol...

I hope our depth at CB and gained experience for the young LB core will help him use more plays and be more versatile.

[quote user="egyptian420"]I'm hoping for the best like you are but I'm also just as clueless lol...

I hope our depth at CB and gained experience for the young LB core will help him use more plays and be more versatile.
    [/quote]

Yea I'm clueless... I was calling fr his head all season.... Then it happened ... I have no clue what to expect lol

I think it was a learning experience for him, and going into the season, he will allow the Giants to play Giants football. That is, to get after the QB, and control the tempo of the game by limiting their offensive attack. With a pass rush like we have, and a strong backfield, I don't see why he wouldn't unleash the dogs.

It depends on what pieces he has available to him.

He better play our front four like an actual front four and not like a nickel, dime, quarter, and dollar DBs...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

I think it had to do with the fact he didn't feel comfortable with the LBs, especially in the middle. Once he got someone in there that he could trust he was comfortable letting the front four go. with a whole off season program we should see some consistant pressure.

[quote user="Captain Chaos"]I think it had to do with the fact he didn't feel comfortable with the LBs, especially in the middle. Once he got someone in there that he could trust he was comfortable letting the front four go. with a whole off season program we should see some consistant pressure.[/quote]You may be right.

Veteran

I think it may have had something to do with the fact that half of our defense were on the sidelines with injuries. Maybe.

[quote user="NY_Eli"]I think it may have had something to do with the fact that half of our defense were on the sidelines with injuries. Maybe.[/quote]
    Don't bring logic into this argument! Fewell doesn't know what he's doing!