+ Reply to Thread

ELI MANNING'S TEAMMATES THROW BANANAS AT HIM TO R*** HIM ABOUT SNL

ELI MANNING'S TEAMMATES THROW BANANAS AT HIM TO R*** HIM ABOUT SNL

"Eli Manning knew this was coming. Any sports figure who makes
    an appearance on “Saturday Night Live” has to be prepared to hear about it from
    their teammates. Manning got mixed reviews for his performance over the weekend, but for the most part people
    seem to think he was pretty funny and handled it well. Naturally, the Giants
    were awaiting Manning’s arrival at their practice facility Monday morning so
    they could have a little fun at his expense.

According to the NY Post, a few teammates told Eli he looks good in a dress as a reference to a skit where he
    dressed up in a bright yellow dress and wore a blonde wig. Others threw bananas
    at him to needle him about the sexting skit where a picture of Manning was shown
    holding a banana in front of his crotch.

“All good-hearted,’’ Manning said. “They all say they got some good laughs
    out of it so that is always good.’’

Manning also said that some of the “SNL” cast members were amazed that he
    wasn’t nervous and that, while it was a great experience, he wouldn’t want to
    have to do it every week.

“Everybody was very nice, very helpful and I told them from the get-go I said
    “Guys, remember I’m a football player, you have a lot of actors and stuff on
    here, I need help, I need guidance, don’t be afraid to say hey, this is what we
    want you to do in this skit,” Eli explained. “I’m looking to be coached here.’
    They understood that, they were very nice and helpful.”

He certainly didn’t kill it like Peyton did a few years back, but nobody
    expected him to. Peyton’s a better actor, but Eli has one more Super Bowl ring.
    Low blow?Unnecessary? My bad."

"
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Re: ELI MANNING'S TEAMMATES THROW BANANAS AT HIM TO R*** HIM ABOUT SNL

We should have "banana night" week 1 vs the cowboys. I know Harooni is on board

Veteran

Re: ELI MANNING'S TEAMMATES THROW BANANAS AT HIM TO R*** HIM ABOUT SNL

Of course Eli wasn't nervous on SNL....he isn't nervous when in the Super Bowl and down in the 4th qtr.