+ Reply to Thread

NFL.com saying that The iggles have the best def front in the league

Enough said in title. They grab oline and d-line players every year in the 1st round, yet they still pay free agents, because they miss almost every year.

Re: NFL.com saying that The iggles have the best def front in the league

If you bothered to read the article you might have noticed:

" Teams are trying to copy the Giants, but it's no simple task. The next best thing might be the Philadelphia Eagles,"

And deservedly so, they have the potential to have a sick front 7 this year. They are going to give our oline some problems

personally the eagles are the only team i see as a big threat to the giants, but on the contrary i think their offense is actually overrated

That title was essentially weaved in a way to bait Giants fans into thinking, "Someone has better D-line than us? What!!" and then you read the article and realize that's not the case.

[quote user="Neverend"]And deservedly so, they have the potential to have a sick front 7 this year. They are going to give our oline some problems

personally the eagles are the only team i see as a big threat to the giants, but on the contrary i think their offense is actually overrated[/quote]The loss of Jason Peters is going to be a tremendous blow. I expect a better success in stopping McCoy and getting to Vick in the passing game now.

Your right. I don't Bother reading garbage, this is a copycat league however, so I see why the story was written. My bad. Mods please destroy this awful post. Or we can just blast the filthy e-girls a bit.