+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

The new tollifson?

Currently the only potential replacement for the 4th de would me Justin trattuo (forgive me i dont know how to spell it) and Craig marshal, I don't remember any of these guys making flashes last year in preseason although trattuo was call up from the practice squad last year and got some game time on special teams.

But if we end up trading osi like a lot on this board want to do ( I think we should too) you need that other pass rusher. Kiwi would make three but do you use a dt for that rotation like a Marvin Austin? Or does anyone think we will pick up another de in free agency or is the team high enough on trattuo?

Bench Player

Re: The new tollifson?

I forgot to add Adrian Tracy and Clint sintim although the latter I don't think makes the team after his injury

[quote user="Tiki4aTD"]Currently the only potential replacement for the 4th de would me Justin trattuo (forgive me i dont know how to spell it) and Craig marshal, I don't remember any of these guys making flashes last year in preseason although trattuo was call up from the practice squad last year and got some game time on special teams.

But if we end up trading osi like a lot on this board want to do ( I think we should too) you need that other pass rusher. Kiwi would make three but do you use a dt for that rotation like a Marvin Austin? Or does anyone think we will pick up another de in free agency or is the team high enough on trattuo?[/quote]

Osi isn't going anywhere. The team will work things out with him.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

[quote user="Tiki4aTD"]Currently the only potential replacement for the 4th de would me Justin trattuo (forgive me i dont know how to spell it) and Craig marshal, I don't remember any of these guys making flashes last year in preseason although trattuo was call up from the practice squad last year and got some game time on special teams.

But if we end up trading osi like a lot on this board want to do ( I think we should too) you need that other pass rusher. Kiwi would make three but do you use a dt for that rotation like a Marvin Austin? Or does anyone think we will pick up another de in free agency or is the team high enough on trattuo?[/quote]

I agree about justin he showed he could play alittle bit in the beginning of the season when Osi was out. I think with the reps he could become a solid DE.

Don't forget Canty can play some DE too.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Love trattou
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

whomever takes Tolleys place on the team i hope they can bring his "fire and desire".

Tolley had some big plays for the G-Men.

This guys looks like a Tollefson type player:

Louisiana Tech DE Matt Broha

[quote user="nycisgreat"][quote user="Tiki4aTD"]Currently the only potential replacement for the 4th de would me Justin trattuo (forgive me i dont know how to spell it) and Craig marshal, I don't remember any of these guys making flashes last year in preseason although trattuo was call up from the practice squad last year and got some game time on special teams. But if we end up trading osi like a lot on this board want to do ( I think we should too) you need that other pass rusher. Kiwi would make three but do you use a dt for that rotation like a Marvin Austin? Or does anyone think we will pick up another de in free agency or is the team high enough on trattuo?[/quote]

Osi isn't going anywhere. The team will work things out with him.
    [/quote]

The only "working it out" that will be done with Osi is to get him to actually play and play hard this year. And that will be a challenge.

He is gone after 2012.

Get well soon 80.

7th round draft pick Kuhn (possible 5th DT) may also be a utility type D lineman that can possibly play DE?