+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KILDRIVE

KILDRIVE

Wake up and call one good play!

Re: KILDRIVE

Not his fault Diehl can't block.

[quote user="gmen0820"]Not his fault Diehl can't block.[/quote]

Yep, that isn't his fault, but that first qtr embarrasment of play calling was. And, with under 2 minutes left in the 2nd qtr and we are within scoring distance, how do we leave Dallas with 1 minute left on the clock to work with. Killdrive is absolute garbage. Period.

get a turnover in the red zone with 1 min and 26 sec left and we get a field goal and leave them 55 seconds. Again Killdive and his sense of game clock is terrible. Is he the head coach? COughlin grab him he is killing us

[quote user="bearbryant"]Wake up and call one good play![/quote]
    3rd and 4 throwing down the field, why can't we throw short slants etc... to pick these up?
    I don't get it??

[quote user="eastbayblue"][quote user="bearbryant"]Wake up and call one good play![/quote]
    3rd and 4 throwing down the field, why can't we throw short slants etc... to pick these up?
    I don't get it??[/quote]

cause he is an *******..and i have another question..if we want to throw a fade so bad..why do it to beckham? Why not put in..hmmmmmm...the 6 ****n foot 7 barden

I've seen better playcalling from guys online playing Madden 12!

[quote user="PlaxFanStill"]I've seen better playcalling from guys online playing Madden 12![/quote]True dat

Veteran

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="eastbayblue"][quote user="bearbryant"]Wake up and call one good play![/quote]
    I don't get it??[/quote]

cause he is an *******..and i have another question..if we want to throw a fade so bad..why do it to beckham? Why not put in..hmmmmmm...the 6 ****n foot 7 barden[/quote]

omg..this makes too much sense..Killdrive wouldn't hear of it!