Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: We need a "Shoot the ****" board

doesn't this site have a chat room?

[quote user="romohater"]doesn't this site have a chat room?[/quote]

Its completely unmoderated and usually empty. If it had more mods it would me moderately useful.

It wouldn't be empty if people went there. Sounds like a Yogi Berra. And why does it matter if there are mods?

[quote user="romohater"]It wouldn't be empty if people went there. Sounds like a Yogi Berra. And why does it matter if there are mods?[/quote]

We could call it The Place To Be.

When its unmoderated and people are in there its all Eli bashing and Eagle and Cowboy fans because they dont have site owners half of what Nilay is.

[quote user="StarmanHaxor"]When its unmoderated and people are in there its all Eli bashing and Eagle and Cowboy fans because they dont have site owners half of what Nilay is.[/quote]Hell, I say we get on there and start firin back at those egals and cowgirl people.

We used to have a Current Events forum for other discussion, but it was taken down because people went too far with it and abused the privilege. You guys know as well as I do that the maturity level in this place would never allow for it to work without mass bannings and the need for 50 moderators on at all times. You can thank those other people for ruining the possibility of it coming back. Some of them are still here under other names