+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Last season the week after the Rams game Stephen A Smith stated that

"It would be nice if Eli Manning could be in the same breath as Sam Bradford." I usually don't get mad at ridiculous comparisons but that one is just awful! Even before his 2nd ring SAM BRADFORD? Come on!

Veteran

Re: Last season the week after the Rams game Stephen A Smith stated that

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]"It would be nice if Eli Manning could be in the same breath as Sam Bradford." I usually don't get mad at ridiculous comparisons but that one is just awful! Even before his 2nd ring SAM BRADFORD? Come on![/quote]

If true, that's possibly the most idiotic comment from anyone about anything related to last season.

[quote user="JMFP2"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]"It would be nice if Eli Manning could be in the same breath as Sam Bradford." I usually don't get mad at ridiculous comparisons but that one is just awful! Even before his 2nd ring SAM BRADFORD? Come on![/quote]

If true, that's possibly the most idiotic comment from anyone about anything related to last season.[/quote]

SAS is a basketball guy.
    In the tough times we find out who we are.

Who is Steven A Smith ???

[quote user="JMFP2"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]"It would be nice if Eli Manning could be in the same breath as Sam Bradford." I usually don't get mad at ridiculous comparisons but that one is just awful! Even before his 2nd ring SAM BRADFORD? Come on![/quote]

If true, that's possibly the most idiotic comment from anyone about anything related to last season.[/quote]

Here is the video

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...-needs-surgery

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]"It would be nice if Eli Manning could be in the same breath as Sam Bradford." I usually don't get mad at ridiculous comparisons but that one is just awful! Even before his 2nd ring SAM BRADFORD? Come on![/quote]
    Stephen A. Smith is an ***. Can't stand his rants.

There were experts, and NFL players, at the beginning of last year who were saying that Josh Freeman was better than Eli.

When Eli's getting inducted into the HOF in about 15 years, we'll all be laughing at this garbage in hindsight.

Well, to be fair, recall that Eli was not playing well at all Game 1 vs Redskins and the first 1 3/4 quarters of Game 2 vs Rams, and Smith made these comments at that time, prematurely.

From that point on it was as if Eli flipped a switch to become the Eli 2011 who set a couple personal career records and led the team to a 2nd SB ring.

You're just now getting mad about something some commentator said at the beginning of last season???

Stephen A Smith should stick to just talking about basketball. And he's not even good at that job.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]You're just now getting mad about something some commentator said at the beginning of last season???[/quote]

Who has time for this? I'm still pissed about Reese saying that Eli's play could sometimes be skittish.

In 2007.