+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New York Giants WR Rueben Randle appears NFL-ready

i know its just the rookie minicamp but i coulnt help but smile after reading this

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

"EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants
    boasted that Rueben Randle was NFL-ready after they took the LSU
    receiver in the second round of the draft, and as the Super Bowl
    champions opened rookie minicamp on Friday, he didn't disappoint.

Randle went high to
    catch a pass along the sideline, and later burned third-round draft
    choice Jayron Hosley on a "go" pattern in the morning session of
    Friday's camp"
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Re: New York Giants WR Rueben Randle appears NFL-ready

Nice to hear, idk, is this a good thing for randle? Or a bad thing for Hosley?

All-Pro

good ****. made my day

[quote user="myles2424"]Nice to hear, idk, is this a good thing for randle? Or a bad thing for Hosley?[/quote]

I guess there is a reason why one player was drafted in the second round and the other was drafted in the third round.

Hosley and any newly drafted CB for that matter is definitely going to have a learning curve vs. NFL WRs and NFL offensive schemes. The college days are over. Anyway, I'd wait for preseason, when it can get a little bit more serious.

I saw that and was thrilled. Then I also heard that David Wilson has been impressing......then heard how Jayron Hosley is turning heads....

I think everyone is a just a little excited to be adding more talent to the team. Can't wait till the first preseason games to see how these guys go when there is some hitting involved.

Let's wait until he's burning Webby and T2 in camp. Or even better some other team's players in a real game.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Let's wait until he's burning Webby and T2 in camp.* Or even better some other team's players in a real game.
    [/quote]

+1
    Rookie on rookie is just some one out of the know versus someone out of the know. The real welcome to the league comes in July.

I wouldn't read into the performance of any of the rooks just yet. Especially at WR vs. CB, football is a game of adjustments.
    In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Let's wait until he's burning Webby and T2 in camp. Or even better some other team's players in a real game.
    [/quote]Why even wait? Why we can't talk about it now? I say he is going to be good for the Giants.

Veteran

[quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Let's wait until he's burning Webby and T2 in camp. Or even better some other team's players in a real game.
    [/quote]Why even wait? Why we can't talk about it now? I say he is going to be good for the Giants.[/quote]

No football conversation allowed because we don't know the future, and also no optimism allowed either.

C'mon... I'm assuming Randle starts soon after the season begins. I'm further assuming that the extra attention Nicks/Cruz draw will only help this kid have an impactful rookie season. He's gonna be an upgrade over MM. Our improved line and run game will make his job that much easier. We're easily a top 5 offense. Who's better? GB, NO, and NE? We beat 2 of them last season, one of them twice...... for the Lombardi.