+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

It's the eagles division

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...content_stream

This sounds just like the beginning of last season....So now I really cant wait for this season to start!

BYW maybe we only play good when someone is about to get fired....but then we play good and win championships....The eagles only play good when they are mathematically out of the race.

All-Pro

Re: It's the eagles division

I don't like all the hype they are getting, but he are a very good team and they have the Giants number. It was great to beat them once last year, but that was once since 2008 I think and then they lost the next time they played.

They are talented and the did do well in the draft.

I think the Giants probably have even more talent but like I said, the Eagles just seem to have the Giants number.

MAY CHAMPIONS 5 YEARS IN A ROW

BTW Heath Evans, nobody was getting fired in 2008 when they went 12-4 and won the division.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

All-Pro

[quote user="buddy33"]I don't like all the hype they are getting, but he are a very good team and they have the Giants number. It was great to beat them once last year, but that was once since 2008 I think and then they lost the next time they played.

I think the Giants probably have even more talent but like I said, the Eagles just seem to have the Giants number.[/quote]

I still can't believe Vince Young beat us after 3 ints. We went limp base prevent d on that last drive and young ate it up. That's more of a Fewell issue though. He let's off the gas in situations like that.

All-Pro

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="buddy33"]I don't like all the hype they are getting, but he are a very good team and they have the Giants number. It was great to beat them once last year, but that was once since 2008 I think and then they lost the next time they played.

I think the Giants probably have even more talent but like I said, the Eagles just seem to have the Giants number.[/quote]

I still can't believe Vince Young beat us after 3 ints. We went limp base prevent d on that last drive and young ate it up. That's more of a Fewell issue though. He let's off the gas in situations like that.[/quote]

Yeah and how many points did they score off of those 3 ints?

They lose as a team and the offense was just as much to blame if not more to blame.

Amazing that they let him eat up almost the whole 4th quarter just after tying the game. Converted about 6 3rd downs on that drive

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="buddy33"]I don't like all the hype they are getting, but he are a very good team and they have the Giants number. It was great to beat them once last year, but that was once since 2008 I think and then they lost the next time they played.

I still can't believe Vince Young beat us after 3 ints. We went limp base prevent d on that last drive and young ate it up. That's more of a Fewell issue though. He let's off the gas in situations like that.[/quote]

They lose as a team and the offense was just as much to blame if not more to blame.[/quote]
    I was at that game and let me tell you....the defense did Everything in their hands to win us that game....our offense was non existent

The sad state of modern journalism is to merely say something over and over again, never admitting being wrong, until it is finally true.... it can years, they don't care.

I love it. Can a defending SB champ actually fly under the radar?

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="buddy33"][quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="buddy33"]I don't like all the hype they are getting, but he are a very good team and they have the Giants number. It was great to beat them once last year, but that was once since 2008 I think and then they lost the next time they played.

They lose as a team and the offense was just as much to blame if not more to blame.[/quote]
    I was at that game and let me tell you....the defense did Everything in their hands to win us that game....our offense was non existent
    [/quote]

The game was over on the 4th down if the refs had called in the grasp like they should have when on one of the series before they called ruffing the passer when take VY to the turf.

The rookie didn't know whether to let him go or take him to the ground. He let him go hence VY ran for the 1st down end of story.