+ Reply to Thread

Thread: did anyone create the new giants draft picks for madden??-help needed-

did anyone create the new giants draft picks for madden??-help needed-

I really wish EA sports would add the draft picks to the rosters in madden.They wont,so guess we have to create them by hand.I got the stats,not sure what each players overall rank should be,can anyone help or give suggestions.Maybe they should have the same numbers.stats from ncaa football.Im not good at creating players,ususally i do it just for the achievementslo. Heres a basic rank i gave them,too much,too little?? (i gave ranlde number 82,wilson 34)

CB JAYRON HOSLEY-70
    WE-REUBEN RANDLE-70
    RB-DAVID WILSON -67
    tight end Adrien Robinson -65
    \
    '"Respect All,Fear none''

Re: did anyone create the new giants draft picks for madden??-help needed-

[quote user="Greatone80"]I really wish EA sports would add the draft picks to the rosters in madden.They wont,so guess we have to create them by hand.I got the stats,not sure what each players overall rank should be,can anyone help or give suggestions.Maybe they should have the same numbers.stats from ncaa football.Im not good at creating players,ususally i do it just for the achievementslo. Heres a basic rank i gave them,too much,too little?? (i gave ranlde number 82,wilson 34)

CB JAYRON HOSLEY-70
    WE-REUBEN RANDLE-70
    RB-DAVID WILSON -67
    tight end Adrien Robinson -65
    \[/quote]
    They do add them to the roster. You just have to wait to buy the new game, lol.

Re: did anyone create the new giants draft picks for madden??-help needed-

Easy enough to download new rosters with created rookies. Try operationsports.com.

EA won't do anything which'd devalue the next shined-up retread of Madden, so they ditch support for the current version the moment the season's through.

+ Reply to Thread