+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Cowboys fan encounter #7,129,776, 006!!!!

So, now that the honeymoon is officially over....I was doing some much needed landscaping this morning and that required several trips to Sears Hardware (LONGER story)......

AsI was checking out my first time there, an employee yelled out to the cashier that I get a discount because I'm a Giants fan. Another employee (guess who) yells out that I should be charged double or not be allowed to even buy anything. Iasked the first employee "Cowboys or Patriots fan?"...and of course we all know which one he was. Patriots fans tend not to draw attention to themselves other than the person to whom they are giving/making excuses to. While Cowboys fans seem to enjoy being in the spotlight and are seemingly completetly oblivious to how dumb they look.

So I left......after a very BRIEF moment at home, I found myself returning to Sears Hardware.While I was walking in, my friend the Cowboy fan was outside the front doors. When I walked past him he loudly exclaims "Cowboys Baby!!!"......So I,never being one that avoids poking the bear, said "Really? You are seriously going to start smack talking in the offseason after the Giants just won a Super Bowl? REALLY?? When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game? Giants are the SB champs, you got nothing!!"

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other. Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year. Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.

Re: Cowboys fan encounter #7,129,776, 006!!!!

Haha you just made my day. I so dislike those nasty boys. [B]

there is nothing on earth scummier than an Eagles fan..I guess its just where you live but where I'm at it's infested with eagle fans, they are pure trash.

you never know what "turds" fans might say! you can see what morons they are by challenging a fan of the super bowl champs!

makes one think they really do have "turds" between their ears!

Your smack powers have grown weak, old man.

Not only did the Giants win the Super Bowl, they beat the Cowboys twice in the final 4 weeks to do it (and win the division from them in the process).

That Super Bowl run wouldn't have been possible if the Cowboys didn't lie down. Especially that 12 point lead they gave up in under 3:30 and thanks to Romo bumbling down in the end zone by himself for a safety.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Your smack powers have grown weak, old man.

Not only did the Giants win the Super Bowl, they beat the Cowboys twice in the final 4 weeks to do it (and win the division from them in the process).

That Super Bowl run wouldn't have been possible if the Cowboys didn't lie down. Especially that 12 point lead they gave up in under 3:30 and thanks to Romo bumbling down in the end zone by himself for a safety.
    [/quote]

Well, I was unarmed by the happiness of the previous week......had this been a normal Sunday I would have brought the straight razor material and diced him up nicely. Not to mentionhe was pretty much rendered speechless as it was.[]

some of the most annoying individuals on the planet

[quote user="FBomb"]

So, now that the honeymoon is officially over....I was doing some much needed landscaping this morning and that required several trips to Sears Hardware (LONGER story)......

As*I was checking out my first time there, an employee yelled out to the cashier that I get a discount because I'm a Giants fan. Another employee (guess who) yells out that I should be charged double or not be allowed to even buy anything.* I*asked the first employee "Cowboys or Patriots fan?"...and of course we all know which one he was.* Patriots fans tend not to draw attention to themselves other than the person to whom they are giving/making excuses to.* While Cowboys fans seem to enjoy being in the spotlight and are seemingly completetly oblivious to how dumb they look.

So I left......after a very BRIEF moment at home, I found myself returning to Sears Hardware.*While I was walking in, my friend the Cowboy fan was outside the front doors.* When I walked past him he loudly exclaims "Cowboys Baby!!!"......So I,*never being one that avoids poking the bear, said "Really?* You are seriously going to start smack talking in the offseason after the Giants just won a Super Bowl?* REALLY??* When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game?* Giants are the SB champs, you got nothing!!"

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other.* Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year.* Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.

[/quote]lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Starter

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="FBomb"]

As*I was checking out my first time there, an employee yelled out to the cashier that I get a discount because I'm a Giants fan. Another employee (guess who) yells out that I should be charged double or not be allowed to even buy anything.* I*asked the first employee "Cowboys or Patriots fan?"...and of course we all know which one he was.* Patriots fans tend not to draw attention to themselves other than the person to whom they are giving/making excuses to.* While Cowboys fans seem to enjoy being in the spotlight and are seemingly completetly oblivious to how dumb they look.

So I left......after a very BRIEF moment at home, I found myself returning to Sears Hardware.*While I was walking in, my friend the Cowboy fan was outside the front doors.* When I walked past him he loudly exclaims "Cowboys Baby!!!"......So I,*never being one that avoids poking the bear, said "Really?* You are seriously going to start smack talking in the offseason after the Giants just won a Super Bowl?* REALLY??* When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game?* Giants are the SB champs, you got nothing!!"

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other.* Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year.* Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.

[/quote]lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride![/quote]

Hmm thats funny, hundreds of loudmouth, meathead Giants fans have come up to me bragging about the Super Bowl, looking for a physical confrontation.

Small world, eh?

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="FBomb"]

AsI was checking out my first time there, an employee yelled out to the cashier that I get a discount because I'm a Giants fan. Another employee (guess who) yells out that I should be charged double or not be allowed to even buy anything. Iasked the first employee "Cowboys or Patriots fan?"...and of course we all know which one he was. Patriots fans tend not to draw attention to themselves other than the person to whom they are giving/making excuses to. While Cowboys fans seem to enjoy being in the spotlight and are seemingly completetly oblivious to how dumb they look.

So I left......after a very BRIEF moment at home, I found myself returning to Sears Hardware.While I was walking in, my friend the Cowboy fan was outside the front doors. When I walked past him he loudly exclaims "Cowboys Baby!!!"......So I,never being one that avoids poking the bear, said "Really? You are seriously going to start smack talking in the offseason after the Giants just won a Super Bowl? REALLY?? When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game? Giants are the SB champs, you got nothing!!"

I think I hate Cowboys fans more than any other. Eagles fans are smart enough to be silent when they have a down year. Cowboys fans will talk **** after going 1-15.

[/quote]lol you had me FB until the last part about the Eagles fans being smart enough to do anything. You are excused because you were on your honeymoon but DeSean Jackson guaranteed a SB victory in the past 2 weeks and the Eagles fans (hundreds of them) I've come in contact with are looking for a verbal or physical fight over anything. Welcome back and all the best with your new bride![/quote] Hmm thats funny, hundreds of loudmouth, meathead Giants fans have come up to me bragging about the Super Bowl, looking for a physical confrontation. Small world, eh?[/quote]lol That was beautiful. You've made mypoint and right on queue.Here I am, responding to my friend FBand you feel obliged and empowered to butt in.............and of course to pick a fight the Philadelphia way. Thank you for helping me underscore that!
    No one remembers who came in second.