+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Happy 52nd anniversary to the eagles

The only team more pathetic than the Jets.

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]A long time ago I did a thread on what hadn't been invented yet, how much a new car cost, etc, but it's been 2-3 years it's long gone.
    [/quote]

PLEASE FIND/REDO IT! would be greatly appreciated!

Starter

[quote user="flamethrower"]1995. And what city teams do you follow? Free advice. Mustard is not sun tan lotion.
    [/quote]

That would make even less sense. Arizona is a lot farther west than Arlington Texas is. And, yes I said Arlington Texas.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

[quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]A long time ago I did a thread on what hadn't been invented yet, how much a new car cost, etc, but it's been 2-3 years it's long gone.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I can't find it on our MB but here's its sister on the Eagles mb:

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com...-championship/

And I apologize to Bread in advance, he's a cool guy and does not deserve what I did over there...
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="flamethrower"]That would make even less sense. Arizona is a lot farther west than Arlington Texas is. And, yes I said Arlington Texas.
    [/quote]

Shut up animal. You are a Texans fan so you have no rights at all.

Starter

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]A long time ago I did a thread on what hadn't been invented yet, how much a new car cost, etc, but it's been 2-3 years it's long gone.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

And I apologize to Bread in advance, he's a cool guy and does not deserve what I did over there...
    [/quote]

You're a Giants fan and a division rival so you talking smack is acceptable.

However, random Texans fans who have the same amount of rings as we do and has many less championships from a city vs city perspective is not.

This guy is on the EMB as well. Flamethrower, are you a Cowboys fan in disguise?

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]A long time ago I did a thread on what hadn't been invented yet, how much a new car cost, etc, but it's been 2-3 years it's long gone.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

However, random Texans fans who have the same amount of rings as we do and has many less championships from a city vs city perspective is not.

This guy is on the EMB as well. Flamethrower, are you a Cowboys fan in disguise?[/quote]

Flamethrower is an idiot that is too stupid to disguise anything.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]A long time ago I did a thread on what hadn't been invented yet, how much a new car cost, etc, but it's been 2-3 years it's long gone.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This guy is on the EMB as well. Flamethrower, are you a Cowboys fan in disguise?[/quote]

Flamethrower is an idiot that is too stupid to disguise anything.

[quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]A long time ago I did a thread on what hadn't been invented yet, how much a new car cost, etc, but it's been 2-3 years it's long gone.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Flamethrower is an idiot that is too stupid to disguise anything.[/quote]

You can say that again.