+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

America's Got Talent...........Giants related I swear to God.

Now, I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality that Ican admit that I watch that show. I feel that I'm not alone in this and that there are a great number of you who do as well.....so I'm going to ask the question.....

Did anyone else see Brandon Jacobs dancing in that gay dance troop last night?

Re: America's Got Talent...........Giants related I swear to God.

I didn't catch it, but you might want to ask Harooni.

[]

How was Howard as a judge?

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]How was Howard as a judge?[/quote]

I thought he did very well. The show is edgy now. You never know what he is going to say.....

but I swear one of the dancers was BJ!!

that show is terrible. its one big mockery. 3 of the more talentless, "famous for nothing" people are the judges, that should tell you enough right there.

People actually watch that garbage? The "entertainment" industry is the biggest load of bs and a crime against humanity...3 bs 'celebrities" decide who will bc the next "celebrity".

I can barelt stand football now with all the bs commercials trying to brainwash me lol...hate tv

I don't care for the shows that only features singers.....being a singer myself and all the years of hard work andsacrificemakes shows like AI, The Voice etc etc a real slap in the face.......but AGT shows a wide variety of different talents.

It's interesting to see what people can do.

[quote user="FBomb"]

Now, I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality that I*can admit that I watch that show.* I feel that I'm not alone in this and that there are a great number of you who do as well.....so I'm going to ask the question.....

[/quote]I am watching right now! Jacobs has no talent so I don't think it was him!

[quote user="hungrrrry"][quote user="FBomb"]

Now, I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality that Ican admit that I watch that show. I feel that I'm not alone in this and that there are a great number of you who do as well.....so I'm going to ask the question.....

[/quote]I am watching right now! Jacobs has no talent so I don't think it was him![/quote]

LMAO...

It was last night's show. I swear to you it looked just like him and he was way bigger than anyone else in the group. Just a tad more feminine.... []

Veteran

I haven't watched one of those shows since that chick Fantastic Burrito won American Idol.