+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Giants Running Game Will Be In High Gear

The Giants have sent a clear message to their Fans, and soon to the rest of the NFL. We intend to Run the Ball. Getting a Blocking TE from Dallas and Drafting a Blocking TE, to join Bear Pascoe. Make no mistake, with Bradshaw and Wilson in the same backfield. The Giants will be primed to tote that rock.

Re: The Giants Running Game Will Be In High Gear

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]The Giants have sent a clear message to their Fans, and soon to the rest of the NFL. We intend to Run the Ball. Getting a Blocking TE from Dallas and Drafting a Blocking TE, to join Bear Pascoe. Make no mistake, with Bradshaw and Wilson in the same backfield. The Giants will be primed to tote that rock.[/quote]

The running game will still take a back seat to Manning's passing attack! Go with what works the best!
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

You can watch any NFL game. If the Back is gaining good yardage and making 1st Downs they will keep handing it off until the other team stops them.

I think defenses will focus on our pass game and that should open up the run game. Could easily see eli checking to run plays a lot this season. Back em off with ur deadly passing attack, get up a td, keep on passing when its there but run it when defenses have to sell out to defend the pass...

I could see bradshaw, wilson and scott all having their owj big days...and a lot of them. I agree op good post
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]You can watch any NFL game. If the Back is gaining good yardage and making 1st Downs they will keep handing it off until the other team stops them.[/quote]Agree for the most part. There are exceptions.

Veteran

[quote user="giantsfan420"]I think defenses will focus on our pass game and that should open up the run game[/quote]

Exactly why I think Wilson will be so successful. It's almost how Shady McCoy benefits from how deadly the eagle's passing game can be.

[quote user="radar-ray"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]You can watch any NFL game. If the Back is gaining good yardage and making 1st Downs they will keep handing it off until the other team stops them.[/quote]Agree for the most part. There are exceptions.[/quote] like the saints , eagles and cowboys.

Ive seen each of those teams forget to run the ball when they needed to the most.

Veteran

Alot will depend on whether the line improves from last season.

I've seen some comparisons of Wilson to Jamaal Charles. Hopefully he will learn the pass protection and we will have an extremely good RB. The shotgun draw to him could actually be dangerous!

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]The Giants have sent a clear message to their Fans, and soon to the rest of the NFL. We intend to Run the Ball. Getting a Blocking TE from Dallas and Drafting a Blocking TE, to join Bear Pascoe. Make no mistake, with Bradshaw and Wilson in the same backfield. The Giants will be primed to tote that rock.[/quote]

You would have made a much more compelling argument if you talked about the O line, which I think was one of the reasons whay we were not that successful last year. Just my opinion.