Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

No way we can repeat......Screw next season.

Our GM must be an idiot.....Say what you want, but we are the biggest loser in FA, we did not even resign out own players....As other fans say, If your not gonna shop FA atleast keep the players that you might lose.

One little rumor on Hall and that was our year of FA.....Ooo yea we got the old man that runs like a 4.7 Sammy Knight.....Thats what we should do, lets just let our young players that our FA's go every year and then we can go sign old players for cheap.....This is one cheap team thats never gonna have a real star if were not going to pay the money....

We did not even look at any of the good name's out there.....We look for who ever is not going to "cost" much.....

Must feel good to be a Jets fan this offseason......Some of you might say im sounding to hard, but it's only the truth....

Re: No way we can repeat......Screw next season.

i agree. The jets are obviously going to win it all.

[quote user="S.Smith NYG"]Our GM must be an idiot.....Say what you want, but we are the biggest loser in FA, we did not even resign out own players....As other fans say, If your not gonna shop FA atleast keep the players that you might lose.

One little rumor on Hall and that was our year of FA.....Ooo yea we got the old man that runs like a 4.7 Sammy Knight.....Thats what we should do, lets just let our young players that our FA's go every year and then we can go sign old players for cheap.....This is one cheap team thats never gonna have a real star if were not going to pay the money....

We did not even look at any of the good name's out there.....We look for who ever is not going to "coast" much.....

Must feel good to be a Jets fan this offseason......Some of you might say im sounding to hard, but it's only the truth....
    [/quote]

You are too far out there for me to write a long reply. I just hope you feel better.

[quote user="S.Smith NYG"]Our GM must be an idiot.....Say what you want, but we are the biggest loser in FA, we did not even resign out own players....As other fans say, If your not gonna shop FA atleast keep the players that you might lose.

We did not even look at any of the good name's out there.....We look for who ever is not going to "coast" much.....

[/quote]

Please don't take this the wrong way when I say this....I say it with love...

But take a ****ing chill pill and and get a ****ing clue.......

Hugs! [{] []

[/quote]

I think you should be our GM. Who knew you so much about how to run a football team. By the way it is "cost" not "coast" Troll.

The Message Board is the biggest loser with us being the Biggest Winner.

Now we have to deal with a poster like you, averaging 35 posts a day. All we could easily do without. 75 posts in 2 days. You find yourself quite important I assume.

Bench Player

Gee, it might be me, but we always been a tight team with spending money....Thats why we never have a true star....We go after Old/Underrrated/Whatever is around

[quote user="bansaw"]

Now we have to deal with a poster like you, averaging 35 posts a day. All we could easily do without. 75 posts in 2 days. You find yourself quite important I assume.

[/quote]

I had to explain to him what a tender was yesterday. A true football expert. [:O]

[quote user="S.Smith NYG"]Gee, it might be me, but we always been a tight team with spending money....Thats why we never have a true star....We go after Old/Underrrated/Whatever is around
    [/quote]

Whats a true star? You mean a clutch QB who led us to a SB victory? One of the top WRs in the league? The best defensive line in the league? Hmm.

Who were these star free agents?

Bench Player

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="bansaw"]

[/quote]

I had to explain to him what a tender was yesterday. A true football expert. [:O]

[/quote]

Not all people know what tanders are....Not alot of people know about the cap....There for we are the LOSERS of FA