+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

What Would Make The Pro-Bowl, A Fun Game To Watch ?

Well for one thing, get rid of that Vanilla Defense.

Re: What Would Make The Pro-Bowl, A Fun Game To Watch ?

Let the pro bowlers all choose a guy on their respective teams practice squad and let them play. They would have to choose a guy who plays the same position. I'm sure the practice squad guys would bring it hard.

[quote user="Jon6777"]Let the pro bowlers all choose a guy on their respective teams practice squad and let them play. They would have to choose a guy who plays the same position. I'm sure the practice squad guys would bring it hard.[/quote]

Especially if you told them they're playing for their jobs.

Veteran

an all pro Golf tournament!!!

Nothing. I've accepted a loooong time ago that the best award to get is not a Pro Bowl invitation but First Team AP.

JPP was first team AP last year, that made me excited. JPP was a Pro Bowler last year...cool? That's basically what I'm saying.

[quote user="gmen0820"]Nothing. I've accepted a loooong time ago that the best award to get is not a Pro Bowl invitation but First Team AP.

JPP was first team AP last year, that made me excited. JPP was a Pro Bowler last year...cool? That's basically what I'm saying.[/quote]

Exactly. First and Second team AP All-Pro is all that really matters to me. People rarely get those honors on reputation or popularity. Only thing is that I think a lot of the players have incentives for making the Pro-Bowl. . .perhaps I'm mistaken.

In answer to the question, maybe have all the guys play as "himself" in a game of Madden. . .in Hawaii. Or maybe sharks with laser beams. lol
    Manslaughter is easier to convict (and sentence) than murder. Instant replay still gets it wrong sometimes. Peace and love to all the fans of all the teams. We're all fans, and we love OUR team.

[quote user="Jon6777"]Let the pro bowlers all choose a guy on their respective teams practice squad and let them play. They would have to choose a guy who plays the same position. I'm sure the practice squad guys would bring it hard.[/quote]

Let each player "adopt" a Senior Bowl participant and have a combined Pro Bowl / Senior Bowl Extravaganza for the full week before the Senior Bowl Game - sort of an NFL Experience deal for the folks not lucky (or coined) enough to do the Super Bowl week

Let the Pro-Bowl participants, play the college National Champs.

Let the Lingerie Football League play
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Let the Lingerie Football League play
    [/quote]

There is no better answer than this one. This thread has peaked.