+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: What Would Make The Pro-Bowl, A Fun Game To Watch ?

[quote user="gmen0820"]Nothing. I've accepted a loooong time ago that the best award to get is not a Pro Bowl invitation but First Team AP.

JPP was first team AP last year, that made me excited. JPP was a Pro Bowler last year...cool? That's basically what I'm saying.[/quote]

Exactly. First and Second team AP All-Pro is all that really matters to me. People rarely get those honors on reputation or popularity. Only thing is that I think a lot of the players have incentives for making the Pro-Bowl. . .perhaps I'm mistaken.

In answer to the question, maybe have all the guys play as "himself" in a game of Madden. . .in Hawaii. Or maybe sharks with laser beams. lol
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Let the Lingerie Football League play
    [/quote]
    +1
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Well for one thing, get rid of that Vanilla Defense.[/quote]

Public executions for the loser would probably give them a bit more incentive to actually play an actual NFL quality football game instead of the glorified flag football embarrassment it currently is!

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]In answer to the question, maybe have all the guys play as "himself" in a game of Madden. . .in Hawaii.* Or maybe sharks with laser beams.** lol
    [/quote]

I was thinking, just name the pro bowlers (including from the SB teams), and just simulate the whole game on madden... Then you could get those fancy CNN holograms and make the holographic players duke it out...

Bounties