+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

happy giants fan

i barely come on here due to alot of negativity but guys i do honestly think we will repeat... and dont say im new here cause ive been ghost reading this website for years. i dont really care if im welcome or not... does anyone deep down match my heart?!? will we repeat or have a chance? all signs point to hell yeah!

RIP Wellington, we love you sir thankyou and gid bless, i believe in E and the boys... its not only our year again its our dynasty!!!

Re: happy giants fan

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

im new here to! maybe we can form an alliance and take down the "old timers" one at a time . - Rookie class

You guys are welcome here. The more Gmen fans the better. I did the same for many years just coming on to catch up on everything giants.. Didn't start posting in here till 07. I just didn't have a lot of time to post.. That doesn't make you less of a giants fan
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 & 2014 was a losing season's, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas
    4-New York Giants!!! & NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2015 so we can be on a LINE all by ourselves again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="MattyD21"]im new here to! maybe we can form an alliance and take down the "old timers" one at a time . - Rookie class[/quote]

BRING IT ON!!!![:P]

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Troll...

I mean homer...

Thats what ivd been called for saying the same thing op. Thoight id see ifbid understand thier actions by repeating them...didnt work.

I agree
    5-5

8-8 wins the division, maybe? 9-7 should definitely do it? 4-2 the remaining 6 games. Lets go Giants!

Hey i will admit I am a homer and I dont care!!
    ALL IN!

im new here to! maybe we can form an alliance and take down the "old timers" one at a time . - Rookie class

Why would you want to take down the oldtimers?

BTW-- excellent GIF you got there