+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

OSI...YOUR A JERK 2.0

I put up the post in the beginning of the season and now I will put it up again. OSI last night wasn't about your stupid contract beef with ownership. Last night was about being their with your teammates. You are a turnoff. What happened to SOLIDARITY, "FINISH" AND "ALL IN". YOU BURNED A LOT OF BRIDGES WITH YOUR TEAMMATES AND FANS FOR YOUR CHILDEST ACT LAST NIGHT.

Re: OSI...YOUR A JERK 2.0

[quote user="NYGiantsFan56"]I put up the post in the beginning of the season and now I will put it up again. OSI last night wasn't about your stupid contract beef with ownership. Last night was about being their with your teammates. You are a turnoff. What happened to SOLIDARITY, "FINISH" AND "ALL IN". YOU BURNED A LOT OF BRIDGES WITH YOUR TEAMMATES AND FANS FOR YOUR CHILDEST ACT LAST NIGHT.[/quote]Well have we heard his reason yet? I know there is a huge thread on this subject which is prob why no one but. Me has responded to it. In it it said that his agent maybe told him not to go
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player

It's a ceremony to get a ring...I wouldn't go either.

You're*

[quote user="fizzlestick"]It's a ceremony to get a ring...I wouldn't go either.
    [/quote]you act like there getting a class ring. IT'S A SUPERBOWL CHAMPION RING! A ring many players bled and sweat for. A ring that some of the greatest in the game never won! there is no excuse.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="NYGiantsFan56"]I put up the post in the beginning of the season and now I will put it up again. OSI last night wasn't about your stupid contract beef with ownership. Last night was about being their with your teammates. You are a turnoff. What happened to SOLIDARITY, "FINISH" AND "ALL IN". YOU BURNED A LOT OF BRIDGES WITH YOUR TEAMMATES AND FANS FOR YOUR CHILDEST ACT LAST NIGHT.[/quote]The guy is is in Germany. How do you know what his previous personal commitment was, besides the fact it's none of your business. It's off season. Did 100% of the team show up? You don't like Osi, just say so. Action on the field talks, and this BS walks!

Veteran

these players seem to hurt alot of people's feelings on here

Bench Player

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="fizzlestick"]It's a ceremony to get a ring...I wouldn't go either.
    [/quote]you act like there getting a class ring. IT'S A SUPERBOWL CHAMPION RING! A ring many players bled and sweat for. A ring that some of the greatest in the game never won! there is no excuse.[/quote]

They did it for the title and the excitement of winning and love of the game, not a piece of jewelry.

[quote user="chizz"]these players seem to hurt alot of people's feelings on here[/quote] Yes, they must have PMS.