Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
Ya, theres no sense of even thinking about the LSU boys or J.Jones.. All though, if one is to drop to say the teens, then maybe we could pull a Atlanta Falcons with Julio Jones and trade up and give up a ton to secure either Montgomery or Jarvis Jones.. Extremely doubtful though.. I'd be totally fine trading up for a Jackson Jeffcoat though.. U want to know whos a freaking beast and i also would not mind trading up alittle to get? Eric Reid! To me, hes the Mark Barron of this yrs S class.. If were to lose KP, i'd have no issue trading up for a guy like Reid...

I'm not for trading a entire draft though, but if we can move up 5-8 spots and get a player like Jeffcoat or Reid, i'd be ok with it.. Of course, it'd be pointless to me though, if guys like Okafor and Short and Chance Warmack are on board , because then i'd rather keep my picks and see if i can nab one of those staying put.. But again, Eric Reid is sensational, and a true diffrence maker.. I think Reid is gonna have Troy Polamalu type impact for a team.. Hes got some Ronnie Lott in him as well, as he hits like a Mack Truck...
sPEAKING OF mONTGOMERY DID THIS BUT DIDnt UPLOAD IT YET TO THE PAGE