+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 66

Thread: Your favorite 2013 pass rusher

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I honestly see LSU slipping up at some point.. There defense was really good, but there offense is bad.. I can see a defense scoring or getting in scoring positon from turnovers and LSU losing a close one or 2.. I was so unimpressed with LSU last week against AUBURN, its not even funny.. I think LSU is gonna have to watch out against MISS St and BAMA, as well as possibly A&M... I think they lose 2of those 3... Shoot, South Carolina could easily score on defense a couple times aginst LSU...
    I might of tweeted it instead of saying it here but I said after Week 2 LSU looked shak to me. They havent played very well. i thought it was just not being up for the games but now its every week.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    haha.. Lsu struggles with Towson hours after this post.. Thats exactly why i don't care for this team and i think they'll slip up.. I think the 2best teams are Alabama and Oregon.. That is what i think our NC game will be.. LSU str
    It looks like Alabama vs Oregon or FSU. FSU schedule is very favorable to go undefeated

  3. #33
    Devin Taylor, because he's 6'8" & has good endurance. Can cover some TE's as well as play the run.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    It looks like Alabama vs Oregon or FSU. FSU schedule is very favorable to go undefeated
    FSU has a problem, and it brings up an situation that the NCAA is terrified of.

    I believe at least 1 team from the SEC, likely Bama will be in the game even if they have 1 loss. As you mention, Oregon also has a decent chance of running the tables. However, FSU has a serious problem. While they can go undefeated they will likely end up lower in the rankings than 1 or 2 SEC teams that may only have 1 loss. This is due to their schedule being weak this year, however, it gets complicated:

    What is interesting is that the reason it will be too weak will be because WVA dumped FSU off their schedule last spring when they signed with the big 10 for the future. This forced FSU to scramble for an opponents when everyone's schedule was already full leaving them with Savanna State as the only option. Last Spring, mumbles from FSU were already voicing concerns about this exact scenario. I would not be surprised if FSU went undefeated, gets left out of the Big game, then takes legal action vs WVA for the lost revenue of being dropped from the schedule at the last second. It is a situation that the NCAA fears, but 1 that is very possible.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    FSU has a problem, and it brings up an situation that the NCAA is terrified of.

    I believe at least 1 team from the SEC, likely Bama will be in the game even if they have 1 loss. As you mention, Oregon also has a decent chance of running the tables. However, FSU has a serious problem. While they can go undefeated they will likely end up lower in the rankings than 1 or 2 SEC teams that may only have 1 loss. This is due to their schedule being weak this year, however, it gets complicated:

    What is interesting is that the reason it will be too weak will be because WVA dumped FSU off their schedule last spring when they signed with the big 10 for the future. This forced FSU to scramble for an opponents when everyone's schedule was already full leaving them with Savanna State as the only option. Last Spring, mumbles from FSU were already voicing concerns about this exact scenario. I would not be surprised if FSU went undefeated, gets left out of the Big game, then takes legal action vs WVA for the lost revenue of being dropped from the schedule at the last second. It is a situation that the NCAA fears, but 1 that is very possible.
    Good info didnt know that. Add WV to that schedule with Clemson and Florida it looks better.

  6. #36
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,219
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    haha.. Lsu struggles with Towson hours after this post.. Thats exactly why i don't care for this team and i think they'll slip up.. I think the 2best teams are Alabama and Oregon.. That is what i think our NC game will be.. LSU str
    LSU loses to Florida! I made this original post after there close WIN against Auburn.. Since then they got a game against Towson and lost to Florida... I knew they were gonna slip up and weren't as good as many thought...

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    LSU loses to Florida! I made this original post after there close WIN against Auburn.. Since then they got a game against Towson and lost to Florida... I knew they were gonna slip up and weren't as good as many thought...
    They looked good in the Washington game other then that they didnt play well in any other game. I like Notre Dame if they had a better QB they could be a threat. That defense is really good

  8. #38
    Speaking of pass rushers Okafor really impressed me this week. Looks like a very good Strongside end prospect. With Tuck declining he might not be a bad get. Ive fallen in love with Ezekiel Ansah. Im wondering though how old he is. BYU prospects are generally around 25 when they graduate. I couldnt find his age anywhere

  9. #39
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Speaking of pass rushers Okafor really impressed me this week. Looks like a very good Strongside end prospect. With Tuck declining he might not be a bad get. Ive fallen in love with Ezekiel Ansah. Im wondering though how old he is. BYU prospects are generally around 25 when they graduate. I couldnt find his age anywhere
    I've been mocking Okafor to us in RD 1 for about 3straight weeks.. Clear as day we need a Pass rusher, and Okafor fits well opposite JPP..

  10. #40
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    They looked good in the Washington game other then that they didnt play well in any other game. I like Notre Dame if they had a better QB they could be a threat. That defense is really good
    I just wasen't impressed with there win against AUB and totally wasen't feeling Zach Mettenberger as a QB.. Its pretty sad that Matt Flynn is the best QB u have in a decade(that i can remember?).. I don't know why LSU has so much trouble finding a QB.. How do htey not get a Russell Wilson, or a Tyler Wilson, or Tyler Bray, or even Everett Golson for godsake!!!lol

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts