+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

I think Clint Sintim will suprise alot of people

He was a second round pick so the talent is obviously there, he has been with the team for a few years now so he knows the players, coaches and knows the defense, injuries have held him back, now that he is healthy i expect this guy to be a huge help at LB

Re: I think Clint Sintim will suprise alot of people

[quote user="True 2 Blue"]He was a second round pick so the talent is obviously there, he has been with the team for a few years now so he knows the players, coaches and knows the defense, injuries have held him back, now that he is healthy i expect this guy to be a huge help at LB
    [/quote]

I just dont think he meshes w our scheme. He could prob be alright in kiwis role, but i think sintim would be much better as an olb in a 3/4 look

I hope ur right tho, just dont know if theres even any room. We gotta bunch of lbs who can play in diff roles and situations...
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

Veteran

I highly doubt it... If he was any good our coaches woulda put him on the field... He's a total bust

[quote user="shotcalla39"]I highly doubt it... If he was any good our coaches woulda put him on the field... He's a total bust[/quote]

I wouldn't call him a bust yet. I would give him this year to prove himself. However, with all of our linebackers it's going to be hard for him to get on the field.

With all the young talent at linebacker, the inability of Sintim to get on the field and a year removed from a serious injury the only surprise I see from Sintim is staying on the roster another year. I think he will be a camp cut and an early one at that.

Sintim's problem has been that he is soft...he gets on that field and tries to run around blockers, and when there is contact he gets blown right out of the play.

For a man with Sintim's size and speed I'd be expecting him to be coming downhill and wanting to smack people, he just doesn't have enough mongrel in him.

[quote user="TheAussieGiant"]and wanting to smack people[/quote]

I think that is the problem right there. He needs to ball his fist up and beat them down instead.

But, I agree. He's a tap dancer, not a break dancer.

Being a 2nd round pick doesn't make you talented. It means someone thought you could play.

Maybe the USFL will welcome him.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Sintim sucks
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Veteran

[quote user="True 2 Blue"]He was a second round pick so the talent is obviously there, he has been with the team for a few years now so he knows the players, coaches and knows the defense, injuries have held him back, now that he is healthy i expect this guy to be a huge help at LB
    [/quote]

I agree, but it won't be at linebacker, he will make a splash rushing the passer. Sintim will be the replacement for Tolly.