DE: JPP, Tuck, Osi, Kiwi
    DT: Canty, Joseph, Rogers, Austin
    DE/DT: Kuhn
    LB: Boley, Blackburn, Rivers, Williams, Herzlich, Jones, Paysinger
    CB: Webster, Thomas, Amukamara, Hosley, Molden, Tryon
    S: Rolle, Phillips, Sash, Horton, Jackson

K: Tynes
    P: Weatherford

Hard to pick, other guys who are good players, very deep team we have here, good problem we have, McCants to PS im sure

Re: My 53 Man Roster

Id be fine w that just dont c tc and jr being ok with that much inexperience behind bradshaw, he has injury issues n if were to miss a game our already suspect run game would be a serious question mark

And i still think barden gets another shot, and beckum too

no sintim? ahhh maybe i'm just being hopeful

Funny thing is that I think Muasau might make it. In college he played a role as a linebacker that moved all over the field. He played more of a "super free safety"(yeah I made that position up) where he roamed everywhere. He would be in the backfield lined up almost like a safety, on the end almost like a defensive end or in any of the linebacker positions. If he doesn't make the final 53 he probably will be a practice squad guy.

Where's DeOssie?
    Andre the Giant

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]Where's DeOssie?[/quote]

Ya, you missed DeOssie. He will replace either Herlich, Jones or Paysinger on that list. Paysinger is the most likely candidate because of the rivers signing but it will come from 1 of those 3.

I also think you have to take at least 1 guy off defense and add another to offense. 24 offensive players is a bit light.

I do not think we keep 5 DTs(including Kuhn) so someone will have to go.

I would also be a little surprised if Brewer did not make the team.

[quote user="Rat_bastich"]Funny thing is that I think Muasau might make it. In college he played a role as a linebacker that moved all over the field. He played more of a "super free safety"(yeah I made that position up) where he roamed everywhere. He would be in the backfield lined up almost like a safety, on the end almost like a defensive end or in any of the linebacker positions. If he doesn't make the final 53 he probably will be a practice squad guy.[/quote]

So hes the icebox becky o'shea

But seriously, we're done with ballard and beckum i guess?

[quote user="rcrane082985"]But seriously, we're done with ballard and beckum i guess?[/quote]

We've had a revolving door at TE for a while... Other teams seem to be placing more and more interest in huge pass-catching TE's, but we're still sticking to our wideouts for primary production. TE is just a luxury...
    Andre the Giant

[quote user="rcrane082985"][quote user="Rat_bastich"]Funny thing is that I think Muasau might make it. In college he played a role as a linebacker that moved all over the field. He played more of a "super free safety"(yeah I made that position up) where he roamed everywhere. He would be in the backfield lined up almost like a safety, on the end almost like a defensive end or in any of the linebacker positions. If he doesn't make the final 53 he probably will be a practice squad guy.[/quote]

So hes the icebox becky o'shea

But seriously, we're done with ballard and beckum i guess?[/quote]

Yep. I was going to also mention Ballard. Ballard will probably start on the PuP but eventually they will have to open a spot for him. And, I agree on Beckum..where is he in this list?

I don't think Martinek will be there either. Probably another practice squad guy...along with one of our lower draft picks. Plus, I think they carry Brewer. How they make room I have no clue but that s what the coaches get paid for.

I also believe we'll be at three safeties..Rolle, Phillips and Sash. Jackson and Horton will probably be gone from the 53 man and likely one will be a practice squad guy as well.