+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kyle Calhoun will surprise us this year

He is the head groundskeeper at Metlife Stadium. During a Jets game, he will have conveniently forgotten to put up all of the Jets' stuff and they will have to play on a field sporting Giants' colors and logos. Then he will have hired a sky writer to write "screw the Jets" in the sky above the game.

Re: Kyle Calhoun will surprise us this year

John Schmeelk also seems poised for a break out this year, i expect him to turn heads in training camp.
    Ig: casefit - follow

haha, the current threads are ridiculous. It's gone from "Should the Giants sign X player?" to "Random dude is going to break out this year. Here, I'll paraphrase an article I read about him".

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]He is the head groundskeeper at Metlife Stadium. During a Jets game, he will have conveniently forgotten to put up all of the Jets' stuff and they will have to play on a field sporting Giants' colors and logos. Then he will have hired a sky writer to write "screw the Jets" in the sky above the game.[/quote]

source?

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]He is the head groundskeeper at Metlife Stadium. During a Jets game, he will have conveniently forgotten to put up all of the Jets' stuff and they will have to play on a field sporting Giants' colors and logos. Then he will have hired a sky writer to write "screw the Jets" in the sky above the game.[/quote]This is certainly shaping up as a year for the ages at GIANTS Stadium. []
    No one remembers who came in second.

I think the dark horse will be Nathan's Hot Dogs. They will have the best sauerkraut evahhhhhhh!

Now here are a couple of predictions I can really get behind!!!!

Just don't talk about the Strength and Conditioning trainer. He's got powerful friends on these boards. And a fine Strength and Conditioning trainer he is!!
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Does he run the sprinklers too, cause then we can get him to pop the sprinkler heads up when the Jets are playing like on the commercial.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

THIS JUST IN: Groundskeeper Calhoun comes out and says "The Jets should just move to Milwaukee. The reason behind this is because they are so irrelevant that it would actually benefit the league to have them in an even more irrelevant city."