+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blast me if you want

But this team is so inconsistent they do not deserve a playoff shot. I would love it if they went all the way. But let's be real. It ain't happening. Hope I'm wrong.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Re: Blast me if you want

I hate whats happening , its like everytime our d is on the field , the opponent drives to a fg or td its no in between..WHHHHY???

Our d is so soft

you are 100 percent right. The offensive is good enough to be in the playoffs, but this defense looks like the worse D in the entire league. Hell even the Colts and Pats defense make stops once in a while.

[quote user="gfanblue"]But this team is so inconsistent they do not deserve a playoff shot. I would love it if they went all the way. But let's be real. It ain't happening. Hope I'm wrong.[/quote]

No need to blast you. Defence can't stop a brown paper bag.

[quote user="FishinTheSalt"][quote user="gfanblue"]But this team is so inconsistent they do not deserve a playoff shot. I would love it if they went all the way. But let's be real. It ain't happening. Hope I'm wrong.[/quote]

No need to blast you. Defence can't stop a brown paper bag.[/quote]Thanks. Some people here really like blue kool-aid and for whatever reason if you say anything negative about the Giants you get called juvenile names. Or worse.

[quote user="gfanblue"][quote user="FishinTheSalt"][quote user="gfanblue"]But this team is so inconsistent they do not deserve a playoff shot. I would love it if they went all the way. But let's be real. It ain't happening. Hope I'm wrong.[/quote]

No need to blast you. Defence can't stop a brown paper bag.[/quote]Thanks. Some people here really like blue kool-aid and for whatever reason if you say anything negative about the Giants you get called juvenile names. Or worse.[/quote]

I don't like to trash our team , but it is what it is. Defensive coord stinks.

[quote user="FishinTheSalt"][quote user="gfanblue"][quote user="FishinTheSalt"][quote user="gfanblue"]But this team is so inconsistent they do not deserve a playoff shot. I would love it if they went all the way. But let's be real. It ain't happening. Hope I'm wrong.[/quote]

No need to blast you. Defence can't stop a brown paper bag.[/quote]Thanks. Some people here really like blue kool-aid and for whatever reason if you say anything negative about the Giants you get called juvenile names. Or worse.[/quote]

I don't like to trash our team , but it is what it is. Defensive coord stinks.[/quote]Maybe. But I saw Tuck hopping around in the 1st qtr and he looked like he was going through the motions. Or he had ants in his pants. Guys don't look inspired or interested

The D has no heart. No leadership

Its nothing new, pal!