+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cowboys fans ranked most delusional in NFL

Veteran

Re: Cowboys fans ranked most delusional in NFL

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue58"]I work with a Cowgirl fan and every year he tells me how great they're going to be....so I know full well how delusional they are.[/quote]</p>

Thats what all fans of all teams are supposed to think.</p>[/quote]

It's not just that...it's like every game, Cowboys fans have this arrogance about them like, "oh, this must be a very exciting day for you, playing against America's Team. Everybody's goal is to beat us."

It is true to an extent, they are a very high profile team and the games are often televised, but they just don't have the big-game cachet they think they do anymore.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue58"]I work with a Cowgirl fan and every year he tells me how great they're going to be....so I know full well how delusional they are.[/quote]</p>

Thats what all fans of all teams are supposed to think.</p>[/quote]

They think they're going to dominate the league and win the Super Bowl every year.

Fans of other teams talk about their strengths and weaknesses and take a wait-and-see attitude and hope some of the weaknesses, which they will point out, get addressed and how free agency &amp; the draft have helped... And hopefully they can contend and be in the picture for the playoffs in December.

I mean the Eagles talked about the Dream Team last year but deep down they didn't believe it. Cowboys fans are like that, every year.

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue58"]I work with a Cowgirl fan and every year he tells me how great they're going to be....so I know full well how delusional they are.[/quote]</P>

Thats what all fans of all teams are supposed to think.</P>

[/quote]

They think they're going to dominate the league and win the Super Bowl every year.

Fans of other teams talk about their strengths and weaknesses and take a wait-and-see attitude and hope some of the weaknesses, which they will point out, get addressed and how free agency &amp; the draft have helped... And hopefully they can contend and be in the picture for the playoffs in December.

I mean the Eagles talked about the Dream Team last year but deep down they didn't believe it. Cowboys fans are like that, every year.

[/quote]</P>

We all talk about our team's flaws amongst each other. We keep it in the family. But to every other fan of every other team, I put the most positive spin on my team. No matter what.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="NYG1984"]http://m.nfl.com/news/09000d5d8292b47e/

ranked #4 overall.[/quote]
    The link didn't work. How about putting up the list? And, I agree. And they really take pride in that STUPID "America's team" label. Too bad it insults all members of the United States Military. The Real "America's team".
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

+ Reply to Thread