Phillips
    Rolle
    Grant
    Sash
    Horton

K/P
    Tynes/Weatherford

Re: Rate My 53 Man Roster + Depth Chart

Ive being seeing a trend of people thinking our runningback corp is going to look like the one u listed...

Its just my opinion but i see that as being 99% unlikely...bradshaw has missed parts of the last season and before...wed have absolutely no proven back if that were to happen...

For all of wares boring flaws and game, he at least is reliable to know his keys in the pass protection aspect...

How comfortable would u feel with scott, wilson, and martinek to be consistently reliable in that dept? ONE mistake and eli is, knock on wood, out for the season...

Aint no way tc goes that route, at least imo. And with martinek, why wouldnt he be the backup fb over pascoe in the highly unlikely scenario we carry two...

I see martinek being on the ps and called up if we need another fb or rb...

Beckum has a small chance of being ready reg season, ballard no chance. That 4th rd te robinson iirc will make the roster imo...pascoe will too as a te. Beckum and ballard on pup...

Don't think Ballard will be playing this year. Tore his acl and had micro fracture surgery as well. Think we will have 6 WRs on the roster.

triple post

Dble post

Pascoe is a TE who makes the team every year in part because he can serve as a backup FB.

Martinek is a RB/FB who would make the team(if he does) on versatility including serving as the backup FB.

We need a backup FB behind Hynoski and that is where these 2 guys have added value. But, I do not think they both make the team. Martinek only makes the team if Pascoe does not, in my opinion.

I also think we keep at least 6 WRs.

We wont keep 3 MLBs and only 3 OLBS.

MLB is on the field for less than 50% of snaps. 3 guys is too many,

Conversely, OLBs are on the field far more , and there are 2 OLBs to 1 MLB in the starting lineup. So we would need more than 3.

You think Robinson , our 4th round pick this year, wont make the team and Beckum a guy who has never made the grade and is coming off an injury will?

Ballard will either be on the PuP for the 1st 6 weeks, or he will be out of the year. Either way, he wont be on our 53 man roster until midseason at best. At least, thats according to the articles that have been written on the subject.

Well to be fair, our mlbs can just as easily move outside

Robinson is making the team at TE.

I like the way you sneaked in Grant...i think we would all be happy to have him back.

[quote user="Jon6777"]Don't think Ballard will be playing this year. Tore his acl and had micro fracture surgery as well. Think we will have 6 WRs on the roster.[/quote]Agreed
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***