+ Reply to Thread

Broncos rumored to be interesting in Grant

Re: Broncos rumored to be interesting in Grant

Sorry, ever since I got a new computer, the link option doesn't show up for some reason.

All-Pro

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"] [link]http://broncotalk.net/2012/05/36479/broncos-buzz/buzz-broncos-may-be-interested-in-deon-grant/[/link] [/quote]

If he goes, more power to him. He made me a huge fan last year when he denied the Eagles and basically told them he would rather beat the Dream Team then join them.

All-Pro

yeah they need somebody toreplace theleadership they lost with Brian Dawkins retiring

[quote user="G-Man67"]yeah they need somebody to*replace the*leadership they lost with Brian Dawkins retiring[/quote]

Already there lol

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

All-Pro

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="G-Man67"]yeah they need somebody toreplace theleadership they lost with Brian Dawkins retiring[/quote] Already there lol[/quote]

haha, well good point, dont know if that's his strenght, but certainly he has been around the block and successful

for Grant though, he helped us out a lot, so if he still wants to play then i wish him well and hope he makes a team

Man, if they still had Tebow, I would have said Grant for Tebow :/

Just kidding

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Man, if they still had Tebow, I would have said Grant for Tebow :/

Just kidding [/quote]

Well, before we got Robinson and Bennett, we DID need a tight end...

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    HE DRAFTED ELI MANNING?

WHY?

okay, were doomed! season over folks. it was nice knowing the giants while it lasted!

see you in 2016

Veteran

What? No "Fox wants to learn our defense" comments?

[quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Man, if they still had Tebow, I would have said Grant for Tebow :/

Just kidding [/quote]

Well, before we got Robinson and Bennett, we DID need a tight end...[/quote]

Ha, good one