+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

What team on the Giants schedule worries you the most?

We all know they have the hardest schedule in the NFL. It seems as though they had the hardest schedule this past season too.

The Eagles are the team that worries me the most. Not because of the pre OTA Championship they have been handed by the media. The simple fact is that they have owned the Giants. I know they split last year, but they beat the Giants 6 times in a row before the Giants had a win against them and then they looked horrible at home against Vince Young later in the season.

Also, don't forget they play each other to end the season. That game could decide who wins the East or at least gets a playoff spot.

Re: What team on the Giants schedule worries you the most?

The Eagles have our number, tis true. They are the ones I fear most as well.

[quote user="buddy33"]We all know they have the hardest schedule in the NFL. It seems as though they had the hardest schedule this past season too. The Eagles are the team that worries me the most. Not because of the pre OTA Championship they have been handed by the media. The simple fact is that they have owned the Giants. I know they split last year, but they beat the Giants 6 times in a row before the Giants had a win against them and then they looked horrible at home against Vince Young later in the season. Also, don't forget they play each other to end the season. That game could decide who wins the East or at least gets a playoff spot.[/quote]

Nothing about it worries me. If this team can stay Healthy (big if) for the majority of the season (key guys like AB, Nicks, Cruz, Tuck, JPP, Boley, Cweb, ETC)and the Rookies Gell and contribute (Randall, Wilson, Robinson, Hosley,Joe M,etc) as well as guys coming back from injures step up (prince, Herzlich, Hixon, coe, paysinger, T2, M.Austin, Tryon, spoon, sintum,trattou,tracy,Ballard, Beckum,ETC) guys that didnt have a huge role last year also stepping up (JJ, Barden, D. Scott, Depalma, Hopkins, a. brown,G. Jones) New faces do their part (Rivers,bing,bennett) and People like Eli, Osi, Chase, Kiwi, KP, Rolle, oline, Etc stay Solid... I think this team could be better then last years team.

Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Philly

They could go through this TOUGH Schedule like a buzz saw. But thats good and bad. Look what happened to the 15-1 GB Packers last season in their first playoff game after posting one of the Best Records in NFL history during the year....
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

"Buzz Saw" is appropriate words for the Giants. They have the capability.

[quote user="ashleymarie"]The Eagles have our number, tis true. They are the ones I fear most as well.[/quote]

Especially that fact that ehy face them the last game of the season. If the playoffs are on the line, I'd be very worried about that game cause the Eagles always seem to play their best in late November and December

All-Pro

I like the team a lot right now but do have concern with 2 areas. The secondary and the OL. I like Webster a lot, and I think Prince is going to be very good. I do worry about TT. I just have to see him do it before I'm convinced his 2 time surgically repaired knee is fine. I like the rookie, but he is a rookie. After that they don't have much depth as far as guys who are not coming off injury. I do like Bing as a sleeper.

The OL was bad last year. They won the Super Bowl, but they where bad and now teams will be trying to knock of the Champions. It wold be great if teams thought they cold just shut down the passing attack and then just run he ball down their throats.

All-Pro

That's another great point I forgot to mention. The Eagles are a good second half team.

I think one thing that is going to be huge for this defense is having Rolle back at FS, provided we stay healthy at cb. He really hasn't been able to do that since he's been here, and I'm very excited to see it. Him and KP can finally be that safety tandem they've Ben advertised as for a couple seasons and I think it will be huge for us. Can't wait for the season, let's get another and kick off this dynasty!