+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Members Espn NFL live declaring eagles "team to beat"

Also today Eli was ranked the third best QB in NFC east.

It is nice to see that the giants haters are more resilient then the whack teams they love.

here is my prediction Vick is done. They want to act like he can make another run. he can't hes done. He is not getting better, he is getting worse. He wont make it though the season standing up because although he is brave he is stupid and he will end his own career scrambling for three extra yards. Even if he does make it though the season I bet he will land on the bench and the eagirls will move on.

Re: Members Espn NFL live declaring eagles "team to beat"

Honestly, why give a ****? They pass out drugs at BSPN just before they go on air. Don't let those fools pee in your cheerios with their poor takes
    Close or you hit the bricks

They never pick the Giants. Why? Because of the fact that they are trying not to be Biased towards East Coast teams. Yet, they always pick a team from the East Coast, and in the North part to win it all. They can't pick the Giants. Because if they do. It shows. I bet they picked the Patriots to win the AFC also.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

[quote user="flamethrower"]They never pick the Giants. Why? Because of the fact that they are trying not to be Biased towards East Coast teams. Yet, they always pick a team from the East Coast, and in the North part to win it all. They can't pick the Giants. Because if they do. It shows. I bet they picked the Patriots to win the AFC also.
    [/quote]

Holy crap. This is one of the worst posts I've ever seen.

They don't want to seem east coast bias, so they pick east coast teams? Whaaaaaat?

[quote user="greenca190"][quote user="flamethrower"]They never pick the Giants. Why? Because of the fact that they are trying not to be Biased towards East Coast teams. Yet, they always pick a team from the East Coast, and in the North part to win it all. They can't pick the Giants. Because if they do. It shows. I bet they picked the Patriots to win the AFC also.
    [/quote]

They don't want to seem east coast bias, so they pick east coast teams? Whaaaaaat?[/quote]What I was saying. Was that the Giants will never be picked by ESPN. They want the Patriots to win it all. They are still mad that the Giants beat the Patriots a few years back. They were really on that 19-0 bandwagon. They don't like the Giants. The only time they ever picked the Giants to do anything. They were disapointed.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="greenca190"][quote user="flamethrower"]They never pick the Giants. Why? Because of the fact that they are trying not to be Biased towards East Coast teams. Yet, they always pick a team from the East Coast, and in the North part to win it all. They can't pick the Giants. Because if they do. It shows. I bet they picked the Patriots to win the AFC also.
    [/quote]

They don't want to seem east coast bias, so they pick east coast teams? Whaaaaaat?[/quote]What I was saying. Was that the Giants will never be picked by ESPN. They want the Patriots to win it all. They are still mad that the Giants beat the Patriots a few years back. They were really on that 19-0 bandwagon. They don't like the Giants. The only time they ever picked the Giants to do anything. They were disapointed.
    [/quote]

But isn't new England in the north east...?

[quote user="flamethrower"]They never pick the Giants. Why? Because of the fact that they are trying not to be Biased towards East Coast teams. Yet, they always pick a team from the East Coast, and in the North part to win it all. They can't pick the Giants. Because if they do. It shows. I bet they picked the Patriots to win the AFC also.
    [/quote]

<font color="#FF0000">This makes so much sense</font>

[quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="flamethrower"]They never pick the Giants. Why? Because of the fact that they are trying not to be Biased towards East Coast teams. Yet, they always pick a team from the East Coast, and in the North part to win it all. They can't pick the Giants. Because if they do. It shows. I bet they picked the Patriots to win the AFC also.
    [/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">This makes so much sense</font>
    [/quote]

Yeah I read it a couple times, trying to see what I was missing. Makes no sense to me either.

i sometimes maybe never allways could possabally get it right sorta

[quote user="appodictic"]Also today Eli was ranked the third best QB in NFC east.

It is nice to see that the giants haters are more resilient then the whack teams they love.

here is my prediction Vick is done. They want to act like he can make another run. he can't hes done. He is not getting better, he is getting worse. He wont make it though the season standing up because although he is brave he is stupid and he will end his own career scrambling for three extra yards. Even if he does make it though the season I bet he will land on the bench and the eagirls will move on.
    [/quote]

who were the brilliant analysts that did these rankings?