+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Members Espn NFL live declaring eagles "team to beat"

Re: Members Espn NFL live declaring eagles "team to beat"

[quote user="Drez"]The Niners didn't have an offseason, either. They went from 6-10 to 13-3, beating some good teams in the process.
    [/quote]

The 49ers changed coaching staff -- they didn't pick up or lose any significant players. The Eagles are sticking with the same coach they've had for 13 years and expecting a different result.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Re: Members Espn NFL live declaring eagles "team to beat"

[quote user="bigblue58"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue58"]The only thing that surprises me about this is that anyone would actually listen to those morons or care what they think!
    ESPN is made up of two kinds of "experts"......Those who never played the game and ex-athletes who talk a better game than they ever played![/quote]
    I agree with this. The only person this does not apply to is Jerry Rice.[/quote]

Yes, you're absolutely right...I should have said a MAJORITY of them are ex athletes who talk a better game than they ever played![/quote]

In which case, Jerry Rice was a MUCH better athlete than he will ever be analyst. Have you listened to him on ESPN? He is awful at his job.

+ Reply to Thread