+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New York Giants vs New England Patriots Superbowl Part 3 In The Works Coming Soon

It may or may not happen this upcoming season or even in the 2013 season. But a Giants/Patriots Superbowl Part 3 Is In The Works Coming Soon.

Eli Manning vs Tom Brady

A 3rd Superbowl Meeting Would Be Awesome.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Re: New York Giants vs New England Patriots Superbowl Part 3 In The Works Coming Soon

[quote user="Antwuan"]It may or may not happen this upcoming season or even in the 2013 season. But a Giants/Patriots Superbowl Part 3 Is In The Works Coming Soon.

Eli Manning vs Tom Brady

A 3rd Superbowl Meeting Would Be Awesome.[/quote]I'd like to see that
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: New York Giants vs New England Patriots Superbowl Part 3 In The Works Coming Soon

Would be awesome if we played them in the NY 2014 SB.....or even better if we played the Jets.....can you imagine the hype of the Jets/Giants SB in NY? ....that would be insane (we all know who would win too)

could be sooner then we think...my preseason superbowl picks last year were New England vs New Orleans..obviously i was happily mistaken as far as the NFC went..but im going to go ahead and say Pats will be back this year again..im just hoping our boys are there to shut them down for a third time.

Veteran

We are the anti Patriots, chosen by the football gods to punish Brady and Belichek. Every time TB and BB get to the Super Bowl, we'll get there too. No matter what the odds or our record or stats, we'll be in the SB, to beat the Patriots every time they get there, until Brady and Belichek are gone.

The AFC is a joke all the good teams are young and upcoming and the teams that were good seem to be over the hill. The New England Pats always come out of the AFC and will for the next 2 or 3 years . Then you look at the NFC and can reasonably say 9 or 10 teams have a shot to make the superbowl its redic

I would love it if we beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl again. With 2 victories there's a pretty strong argument that we're a better team, but Brady and Belichick do have 3 rings. If we beat them again it would just be total domination. We would own them and they would know it. No one would ever be able to call Brady the best QB ever again without someone saying Eli is better.

And to be honest the last thing i want is to potentially play New England in another super bowl, id rather play and beat another AFC team , that's dominance

Bench Player

[quote user="MattyD21"]And to be honest the last thing i want is to potentially play New England in another super bowl, id rather play and beat another AFC team , that's dominance[/quote]
    100% agree, would much rather play the Broncos or Jets.

That'd be so great. We could play best 2 out of 3.
    Do not feed the trolls.