+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CB Witherspoon goes down in OTA's

Brain Witherspoon who was recovering from an ACL goes down during OTA's and has been carted off the field.

@MikeGarafolo: CB Brain Witherspoon, recovering from ACL surgery, just went down during individuals and is being carted off. #nyg

Hope its nothing serious but it looks like another ACL.

Let the injuries begin.

All-Pro

Re: CB Witherspoon goes down in OTA's

Wow. Here we go again...

As awful as this sounds I had been comtemplating putting a thread in about who was going to go down first with an ACL tear.

Sure does seem like we get a lot of them every year.

BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="thomsoad"]As awful as this sounds I had been comtemplating putting a thread in about who was going to go down first with an ACL tear. Sure does seem like we get a lot of them every year.[/quote]

I was going to do the same, but held off.

Maybe instead of Next Man Up, we can say Who's Next?

Ill bet a LB goes down next, before training camp.

Rivers goes down with a ACL next

Veteran

Molden also..just went down...and here...we...go!

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[quote user="thomsoad"]As awful as this sounds I had been comtemplating putting a thread in about who was going to go down first with an ACL tear. Sure does seem like we get a lot of them every year.[/quote]

[/quote]

Basing this on last year and how our secondary went from a strength to a weakness due to all the ACL's...im going DL. And our ACL tears seem to somehow revolve mostly around players in thier final year of contracts...Hate to say it...but if I was Osi i think I would hold out as long as possible.

BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran

[quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

Basing this on last year and how our secondary went from a strength to a weakness due to all the ACL's...im going DL. And our ACL tears seem to somehow revolve mostly around players in thier final year of contracts...Hate to say it...but if I was Osi i think I would hold out as long as possible.[/quote]

We also had alot of injuries on the DL last year. They should be healthier this year. *crossing fingers*

It always seems like hamstring injuries and wide receivers go together on this team every year.
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"]HIXON goes down with a ACL next[/quote]

Fixed.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)