+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Radical idea.

Banned

Radical idea.

In light of all the season ending injuries we seem to obtain every year.

Add to the fact that this team last 2 SB's have played 8-8 football for most of the season and then got hot at the end.

I make the crazy call to just say to hell with minicamp...lets just pick the players we want based on ACL tendon thickness and let em sit around til the season opener. I mean...this team doesnt really get good til Week 14/15 anyways.

Yeah i know we wont have anything to talk about...but im thinking of whats best for the team. Personally... i would really like to see Hixon play.

Re: Radical idea.

[quote user="thomsoad"]In light of all the season ending injuries we seem to obtain every year.

Add to the fact that this team last 2 SB's have played 8-8 football for most of the season and then got hot at the end.

I make the crazy call to just say to hell with minicamp...lets just pick the players we want based on ACL tendon thickness and let em sit around til the season opener. I mean...this team doesnt really get good til Week 14/15 anyways.

Yeah i know we wont have anything to talk about...but im thinking of whats best for the team. Personally... i would really like to see Hixon play.[/quote]

We virtually said "to hell with mini-camp" last season, no? []

They have to get into football shape and it doesn't just affect our team.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="thomsoad"]In light of all the season ending injuries we seem to obtain every year.

Yeah i know we wont have anything to talk about...but im thinking of whats best for the team. Personally... i would really like to see Hixon play.[/quote]

We virtually said "to hell with mini-camp" last season, no?* []

They have to get into football shape and it doesn't just affect our team.
    [/quote]Does losing 2 guys already make his radical idea seem less radical?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I'm referring to losing Spoon and molten already

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Molden I mean

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth: There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

A little Matrix wisdom :P

Keeping players out of practice won't make them any less vulnerable to injury. Look at Terrell Suggs - he injured himself whilst on holiday.

People get hurt, you just have to hope they don't.

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth: There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

A little Matrix wisdom :P[/quote]

Nice! He just hasn't realized that he's the one that is twisted....