+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another Crazed Pats Fan

Spring mornings in Maine can be kind of chilly so before I left the house this morning I put on my Giants sweatshirt. Two customers came into the workplace and were being taken care of by another employee. When one of them spotted my shirt be barked out " I otta rip that Jersey right off ya" .

I smirked and said "Just a little bitter aren;t we?" He fumed and sputtered "We're in New England aren't we?" I told him "I've been a Giants fan before there even was a New England Patriots team" and walked away.

Made my day. GO BLUE!

"I test how other people deal with reality"

Re: Another Crazed Pats Fan

you should have said "go to your caaaaa"

100%. I live in R.I. and Whenever I want to have a little fun I puta S.B.XLII or XLVItee on and go to the mall. I can always get an irate Pats fan to take the bait, LOL.

[quote user="bearbryant"]100%. I live in R.I. and Whenever I want to have a little fun I put*a S.B.XLII or XLVI*tee on and go to the mall. I can always get an irate Pats fan to take the bait, LOL.[/quote]Love it
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

At least you can get away with it in new england. Try wearing that in Philly... you'd get shanked in under 5 minutes.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

What would a pats fan do about it?

Probably throw clam chowder on you

I live in Mass and wear my Giant stuff all the time. Nobody has ever said anything bad to me. In fact, Giant fans scream out support when I am in public. I live in western mass, maybe they are more civilized here.

[quote user="galaxy10"]I live in Mass and wear my Giant stuff all the time.* Nobody has ever said anything bad to me.* In fact, Giant fans scream out support when I am in public.* I live in western mass, maybe they are more civilized here.
    [/quote]

Yeah they probably wear tom brady slippers

I went to a Giants game in philly, I'm ex Navy and I heard things yelled at me that I've never heard before.The Giants won that day so they got drunk and fell down.