+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merrill Reese. The voice of the eagles.

Re: Merrill Reese. The voice of the eagles.

[quote user="Fmart322"]At times I hate him but Merrell Reese is an excellent radio guy. It's always easy to hate the other teams guy just because he's the other teams guy. If he were a neutral radio guy you really would like him, IMO.[/quote]l

Here is exactly what I'm talking about (sample the call after Cruz scores the TD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2v57QsUUmVI# t=460s

7:40 in

Some of the worst disc jockey yukking I've ever heard. "...and that was juzt bad tagling"

I hate radio guys who have to put on a yukky fake voice. I know you have to enunciate and create your own little signature sound, but they yukky disc jockey routine really grates my nerves.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

All-Pro

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Fmart322"]At times I hate him but Merrell Reese is an excellent radio guy. It's always easy to hate the other teams guy just because he's the other teams guy. If he were a neutral radio guy you really would like him, IMO.[/quote]l

Here is exactly what I'm talking about (sample the call after Cruz scores the TD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2v57QsUUmVI#t=46 0s

7:40 in

Some of the worst disc jockey yukking I've ever heard.* "...and that was juzt bad tagling"

I hate radio guys who have to put on a yukky fake voice.* I know you have to enunciate and create your own little signature sound, but they yukky disc jockey routine really grates my nerves.
    [/quote]Wow
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

The guys a tool. But was referring to the Road to the SB video. Never gets old
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

i like beasley reese better than merril reese..i even like mason reese better

+ Reply to Thread