+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

Nuclear Submarine on fire; Osi does nothing

Why is Osi just sitting around while a dangerous fire is raging on a nuclear submarine?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1083776

I'm telling you, I'm sick and tired of his selfishness. Like he's not getting paid enough now? How much will Reese need to pay him in order to put that fire out?

He's been a productive Giant, but I've had it. Trade him for a 5th rounder, asap.

This just in: Chase Blackburn just jumped out of his high school math class to address the blaze.

Re: Nuclear Submarine on fire; Osi does nothing

[quote user="JMFP2"]

Why is Osi just sitting around while a dangerous fire is raging on a nuclear submarine?

I'm telling you, I'm sick and tired of his selfishness.** Like he's not getting paid enough now?** How much will Reese need to pay him in order to put that fire out?

He's been a productive Giant, but I've had it.* Trade him for a 5th rounder, asap.

This just in:** Chase Blackburn just jumped out of his high school math class to address the blaze.

[/quote]

This is stunningly brilliant.

LOL! Great post. I certainly think that Osi has not used the media properly, and that has allowed the fans to get jaded about his attitude. But he is definitely not a bad guy. I am hoping that the Giants are able to find a middle ground and get him signed. It is too bad that he missed the championship ring ceremony, but that is water under the bridge, as at this point, it is all about the upcoming season.

[quote user="manning to shockey"][quote user="JMFP2"]

I'm telling you, I'm sick and tired of his selfishness.** Like he's not getting paid enough now?** How much will Reese need to pay him in order to put that fire out?

He's been a productive Giant, but I've had it.* Trade him for a 5th rounder, asap.

This just in:** Chase Blackburn just jumped out of his high school math class to address the blaze.

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMFAO....the post is great but this, this is classic!!

All-Pro

Thank God for the internet for pictures like this.

I knew Osi was selfish. . .a "Me" player. But with this, he's reached a new low.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

And there's probably been thousands of murders since he held out last summer. Why hasn't he stopped them? Does he like when people get killed?

I dont get it
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

this is funny to me