+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

And so it begins............EVERYONE LOOK UP!!!

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Re: And so it begins............EVERYONE LOOK UP!!!

I'm kinda stuck looking down...

[quote user="FBomb"][/quote]

I wish there was a "like" button like on facebook. BC i would like the hell out of this

Well at least the other younger guys will get reps with Eli. I know Nicks will be back and 100%. It'll be nice to have everyone else get some chemistry.

Dare I say a blessing in disguise!?

All-Pro

So far, Wither"Spoon" is the only one done for the year.

this team got crippled during preseason last year and this year we didn't even get out of OTA's, at this rate we won't be able to field a team by September. I think its time to take a look at what we're doing and how we're doing it and who's calling the shots....

[quote user="Gmen2005"]Well at least the other younger guys will get reps with Eli. I know Nicks will be back and 100%. It'll be nice to have everyone else get some chemistry.

[/quote]Exactly...I can't agree more!!! This will accelerate Randle more than he would otherwise. Nicks will recover 100% before pre-season starts. I don't love that Nicks got hurt but this is not bad for our teams prospects during the regular season...barring any further injuries!

[quote user="hungrrrry"][quote user="Gmen2005"]Well at least the other younger guys will get reps with Eli. I know Nicks will be back and 100%. It'll be nice to have everyone else get some chemistry.

[/quote]Exactly...I can't agree more!!! This will accelerate Randle more than he would otherwise. Nicks will recover 100% before pre-season starts. I don't love that Nicks got hurt but this is not bad for our teams prospects during the regular season...barring any further injuries![/quote]
    I'm glad we have some on here who can find a positive out of bad luck. It bites, but it's life in football, at all levels. Thankfully we have some depth at WR.
    Good luck, Hakeem

Banned

[quote user="FBomb"][/quote]

[li]

Let's remember this; if not for injuries to Hicks and Manningham, Cruz would have taken longer to burst onto the field.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1