+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Starter

Nicks is fragile and you CAN NOT fix fragile

Not at all surprised by today's injury to Nicks. He's been fragile his whole career and that won't change. This is why we went WR in the 2nd round. After last year's mind blowing injury toll, FA losses and where we ended up, I will never panic again. With that said he should be at full form by the week 3 Carolina game if not by the season opener which is almost 15 weeks away.

Re: Nicks is fragile and you CAN NOT fix fragile

He looked pretty tough in our Super Bowl Victory and epic playoff run last year.

The good news is we know going into training camp so we will see who the "next man up" turns out to be. Will it be Rueben Randle?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Starter

Exactly which showed us how good we can be when he's healthy but like I said we unfortunately have to get used to these disapointment's from him. It's not his fault.

hes had a bunch of fluke injuries though. Its completely possibly at some point in his career he goes 6 straight seasons without missing a game.

[quote user="g_menfan80"]Not at all surprised by today's injury to Nicks. He's been fragile his whole career and that won't change. This is why we went WR in the 2nd round.[/quote]

I think losing Manningham may have had something to do with it.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="g_menfan80"]Not at all surprised by today's injury to Nicks. He's been fragile his whole career and that won't change. This is why we went WR in the 2nd round.[/quote]

I think losing Manningham may have had something to do with it.
    [/quote]
    I guess you can't fix stupid, either.

Speaking of mm, hes gotta be kicking himself bc he signed for close to what we offered with sf. One reason he cited was to get more targets...

Well now he prob woulda been running with the 1s and if nicks has a nagging issue or isnt ready when hes supposed to be, knock on wood, mm woulda stepped up and had a season like 2010
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

[quote user="giantsfan420"]Speaking of mm, hes gotta be kicking himself bc he signed for close to what we offered with sf. One reason he cited was to get more targets...

Well now he prob woulda been running with the 1s and if nicks has a nagging issue or isnt ready when hes supposed to be, knock on wood, mm woulda stepped up and had a season like 2010[/quote]
    So, he would have been running with the 1s during camp and maybe the first week or two. Still isn't 16.

"I test how other people deal with reality"

no speedy recovery nicks????, no get well soon??? come on you guys!!! its may ,relax bones heal is a matter of a few weeks. he may not miss a reg season game at all and worst case just a few.