+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

NFL Live killing the GMEN already:

Praying that the GMEN are hurt by this Nicks injury.

For the first time since Feb they decided to talk about us (Minus Eli's SNL episode) and of course it is all bad news. They really are trying their hardest to paintthe mostpessimistic picture about this.

"12 weeks, PRE SURGERY, could be longer."

"May not be ready for the Cowboys game week 1"

"Lost Manningham and Devin Thomas, and Hixon coming back from his second ACL tear"

Did they forget we went through this last year? In fact, we go through it more then most every year. Thats Giants football.

I will admit that Nicks is constantly getting injuried and it sucks because if this kid could stay healthy, he would be a star.

But now they are saying he wont be ready for the Cowboys in September.

All-Pro

Re: NFL Live killing the GMEN already:

well, I guess they did say Ruben Randle is a Hakeem Nicks clone. Guess we need to hope thats true.

All-Pro

The thing about Nicks is that even though he gets hurt a lot, he seems to get better sooner than later.

Hope fully he is back by the 1st game.

I think they are beefing this up more to have a better reason to choose the Eagles and Cowboys to win the division.

What they fail to realize is what you just said . We go through this every year. It sucks tremendously, but we are not going to just sit and cry, we move on.

All-Pro

It's also closer to 15 weeks until the 1st game.

Good, this team thrives when the world doubts them. Let them focus on the rest of the division, Tebow and their everlasting slobbering of Brady, Brees and Rodgers. The Giants will quietly put in the work required to build a championship team and make them look stupid, again.

Has anyone ever discerned WHY everyone wants to kill us in the preseason, even with the SB victory?

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]Has anyone ever discerned WHY everyone wants to kill us in the preseason, even with the SB victory?[/quote]

It keeps them employed
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Starter

It really is fascinating how much the media really doesn't fall in love with us no matter how much the Giants dominate and overcome incredible odds. I understand why all the dip****s don't fall in love with Eli because he doesn't have that dimeanor that star QB's have but the Giants organization is quietly climbing to the very top of the NFL. Yet the media still makes me feel like were the 03-06 Giants

[quote user="g_menfan80"]It really is fascinating how much the media really doesn't fall in love with us no matter how much the Giants dominate and overcome incredible odds. I understand why all the dip****s don't fall in love with Eli because he doesn't have that dimeanor that star QB's have but the Giants organization is quietly climbing to the very top of the NFL. Yet the media still makes me feel like were the 03-06 Giants[/quote]

I know the media abhors a normal person (I've said as much before), but calling the season deep-sixed just because of injury just reeks of hate. If Driver or Jennings went down in the offseason last year you wouldn't hear about how the Pack has no chance.

What baffles me beyond anything, though, is how people are saying how much of a reformed soul Michael Vick is with regards to the whole dog-fighting thing, but all the media heads seem to forget that after getting out of prison he committed an even bigger moral sin: signing with the Philadelphia Eagles. Yet the media fanboys are still in love with him...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.