+ Reply to Thread

Bring back Toomer

Saw him on TV the other day, and he looks ready to play! Any thoughts?
    Players come and go on the Free Agency train, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Re: Bring back Toomer

Where's the red font?

All-Pro

That's ridiculous. How long has he been retired. Bring back Burress or go get Edwards.

Get it done Reese.

[quote user="buddy33"]That's ridiculous. How long has he been retired. Bring back Burress or go get Edwards. Get it done Reese.[/quote]

Ever heard of Geritol?

Players come and go on the Free Agency train, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

bring back Sinorice Moss!! LMAO these threads are getting funny

GET WELL SOON

I heard Toomer has been doing yoga. thats a great workout, he should be in great shape. i bet he works out with Tiki too, we should bring them in for depth and mentoring

burress had 8 td's for a terrible offense..he'd be great red zone target for Eli without having to rush nicks back..I'm all in for Plaxico

[quote user="NYG 5"]I heard Toomer has been doing yoga. thats a great workout, he should be in great shape. i bet he works out with Tiki too, we should bring them in for depth and mentoring
    [/quote]

My sister met himat the local Pet shop and he said he knows how to catch Eli's high throws just like David Tyree, off the helmet! [&]

[quote user="alau53"]burress had 8 td's for a terrible offense..he'd be great red zone target for Eli without having to rush nicks back..I'm all in for Plaxico[/quote]

Put a fork in him, he's done! [W]