+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just gonna go ahead and start the Bring In Braylon thread.......

Why not? Bring him in and kick the tires. I would rather have a has been then they guy that shot himself and ruined our repeat. Plax is no good, and we don't need to bring the drama back here. Edwards is serviceable, and I bet Eli could turn him back into the 80 catches, 1000 yds+, 16TD guy that he once was.....

Re: Just gonna go ahead and start the Bring In Braylon thread.......

Braylon (butterfingers) Edwards, No thanks.

The Giants motto has been "Next Man Up"

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]Why not? Bring him in and kick the tires. I would rather have a has been then they guy that shot himself and ruined our repeat. Plax is no good, and we don't need to bring the drama back here. Edwards is serviceable, and I bet Eli could turn him back into the 80 catches, 1000 yds+, 16TD guy that he once was.....[/quote]

It looks like Nicks may not even miss a regular season game, so what do we need Edwards for???? OTA/preseason depth?

How many threads/posts are you going to make about this preseason injury being the end of the world?

Man up and stop snivelling like a school girl.

No more wrs please.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]Why not? Bring him in and kick the tires. I would rather have a has been then they guy that shot himself and ruined our repeat. Plax is no good, and we don't need to bring the drama back here. Edwards is serviceable, and I bet Eli could turn him back into the 80 catches, 1000 yds+, 16TD guy that he once was.....[/quote]

It looks like Nicks may not even miss a regular season game, so what do we need Edwards for????** OTA/preseason depth?

How many threads/posts are you going to make about this preseason injury being the end of the world?

Man up and stop snivelling like a school girl.

[/quote]

Plan for the worst metality I guess......besides its all in good fun. Saw the bring back Plax thread and thought I would join in......chill dude

There certainly is no harm in bringing anybody in to give them a look. But when it is said and done, it looks like Jernigan and Barden are being looked at to pick it up this year. If any of the two can take advantage of the opportunity, it will be a good year. Nicks' absence is really a blessing in disguise, as it is a wake up call the rest of the receivers. There are no guarantees in life, and certainly not in sports, so always prepare like you may be needed on the next play, because your number may be called.

Port St. Lucie, FL (originally from Avenel, NJ)

Just gonna go ahead and tell you to get your head out of your ***.

I'm glad Randle will get extra reps.

All-Pro

well one thing about Braylon is that he doesn't play nearly hard enough to fracture a foot or tear an ACL []

bring back sinorice moss!!