+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

David Wilson interviews Rueben Randle

Veteran

Re: David Wilson interviews Rueben Randle

After what I've seen so far from David Wilson, he seems to be a character. I'm excited knowing that the Giants have this kid in the locker room.

A nice glimpse into the Giant's future...

he seems like a natural prankster.

Wonder if he and Eli get after each other at some point.

[quote user="slipknottin"]he seems like a natural prankster.

Wonder if he and Eli get after each other at some point.[/quote]

At least it will just be good-natured trolling, as opposed to Eli and Tiki getting after each other...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Being a jokester is funny if you're a good player . . . . if you suck, it's just another reason to hate you.

I hope at some point he produces more than his mouth . . . . .based upon what I've sen so far, that would make him a superstar . . . . .

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Being a jokester is funny if you're a good player . . . . if you suck, it's just another reason to hate you.

I hope at some point he produces more than his mouth . . . . .based upon what I've sen so far, that would make him a superstar . . . . .

[/quote]

How much have you seen? all I've seen is his bad rapping and the interviews with Randle and Richardson.

is that really already enough to think he has a Big mouth?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

How much have you seen? all I've seen is his bad rapping and the interviews with Randle and Richardson.

is that really already enough to think he has a Big mouth?[/quote]

It depends on whether he can at least come to attention and focus when it comes game time. Eli is much the same way in his "relaxed" state (he'd probably tell randle to put his helmet back on too), but he's one of the most focused people I've seen...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

[quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

It depends on whether he can at least come to attention and focus when it comes game time. Eli is much the same way in his "relaxed" state (he'd probably tell randle to put his helmet back on too), but he's one of the most focused people I've seen...[/quote]

What does "come to attention" mean exactly, because apparently Wilson hasn't done this yet according to you.

Isn't he working hard just like everyone else?

What else is needed out of him right now? Why should people be upset he has a joking personality?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

It depends on whether he can at least come to attention and focus when it comes game time. Eli is much the same way in his "relaxed" state (he'd probably tell randle to put his helmet back on too), but he's one of the most focused people I've seen...[/quote]

What does "come to attention" mean exactly, because apparently Wilson hasn't done this yet according to you.

Isn't he working hard just like everyone else?

What else is needed out of him right now? Why should people be upset he has a joking personality?[/quote]

And to add, wilsons former coaxhes and teammates have said what a solid leqder and lockerroom presence he is...all this interview is is the typical rookie pov stuff that occurs each season...

Wilson will give 110% every practice, game, and play...
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."