+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What position battle will you be keeping an eye on?

I was looking at the roster this morning and was impressed at the number of battles for roster spots and starting positions there are. the 4th RB, WR, LB ...

Mine will be the line backers, just think there are so many unknowns that this could and likely will impact the starters and who makes the squad. I have to say Mr Reese, this summer will be very intersting! thanks!

Re: What position battle will you be keeping an eye on?

3rd WR. Will it be Jernigan or Randle?

Hixon I believe has more developed talent (not necessarily raw talent, but what he can take to the field week 1) and experience than either of these, but he's mostly a slot receiver. He will see duties as a PR again though, and opposite Cruz in any 4 WR sets we may do (Not to mention that should Cruz have to move outside for whatever reason, Hixon is a good choice to move into the slot).

Barden hasn't shown much of anything after multiple seasons. I predict he doesn't make the team. I would have put Devin Thomas over him had the latter re-signed. Being tall doesn't automatically make you a good WR.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

safety. The 3rd and 4th spots.

Martinek and Hynoski
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

TT vs PRINCE

Definitely, definitely linebacker.

We all know Boley will start, but I want to see who fills the other spots. Kiwi, Blackburn, Jones, Herzlich, J. Will, hell maybe Adrian Tracy can do something.

So many YOUNG possibilities.

3rd Safety & 3rd CB

I would have answered LBer but now I think it will be WR is where the battles will be fought .

[quote user="JesseJames"]I would have answered LBer but now I think it will be WR is where the battles will be fought .[/quote] Ditto.

[quote user="slipknottin"]safety. The 3rd and 4th spots.[/quote]

Sash - Brown - hill - jackson, should make for a very interesting battle. I think one of those troubled young lads (jackson or Hill) will crack the roster, and with their potential I wouldn't be surprised to see both making the team.